Forums

Help › Forums

Extra credit videos not paying

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 30 2014 11:07 AM (75 replies)
  • cdefghi
    2,872 Posts
    Tue, May 20 2014 3:11 AM

Seems the last few days there's been glitches, probably a deliberate money grab, by Live Gamer on their regular offers.  I completed 3 Next Page offers and wasn't rewarded.

For anyone who hasn't noticed, Trial Pay's been running the same offers but at almost 3x's the reward of the Live Gamer thieves. Only 40 credits total a day,  but at least it pays forward. As I mentioned previously, at 3x's the value---  5 completed views = 40 credits instead of 15.

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Tue, May 20 2014 5:18 AM

cdefghi:
    For anyone who hasn't noticed

Haha.. I been all over that..   :)

• redsport1
    79 Posts
    Tue, May 20 2014 5:34 AM

yep..it aint wrkin....just found that out...

• chicagohorn
    90 Posts
    Tue, May 20 2014 5:47 AM

Likewise here ...total BS. Happens far too often. By the way my meter has suck worse than at any time. Too many frustrations with the game right now.

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Tue, May 20 2014 9:02 AM

It worked yesterday and I got the views I had earned, but not today, it's AFU again.

• cdefghi
    2,872 Posts
    Tue, May 20 2014 9:17 AM

So now the question arises, if thousands of peeps are completing offers and not getting their just reward, where does that revenue go?   I've never been awarded credits past due by Live Gamer, so I'm assuming  they just keep whatever credits are earned and not properly disbursed.  A real honest way to run a business, but it probably should be expected from this type of scam business anyway.

• Dommmy
    28 Posts
    Tue, May 20 2014 11:13 PM

2nd day down.

Great........

• KellyGreer
    448 Posts
    Wed, May 21 2014 5:05 AM

This problem just started to occur for me yesterday (and again today).  Have to believe that it will end at some point as these sorts of issues have occurred in the past and they are always temporary issues.    

As to your question of "where does that revenue go"............I'm not at all sure what you are referring to here.  WGT gets paid by Live Gamer to display these 5 VIEW ads to the WGT community that last 1 to 3 minutes each.   So WGT gets paid REGARDLESS of whether or not the WGT customers get "rewarded" with their five "views" for watching the Live Gamer ads.  

WGT could not care less about this issue.  This is a Live Gamer issue.  I've send Live Gamer two messages about this (yesterday and again today).  Simply click on the question mark on the bottom right and then click on CONTACT.  

I'm not sure Live Gamer gives a rip about this issue - but I only try once any more and if I don't get the five views I quit for the day - or try again later in the day - but again only one time.  So the amount of view ads being watched per day (by me at least) has gone WAY down.

cdefghi:

So now the question arises, if thousands of peeps are completing offers and not getting their just reward, where does that revenue go?   I've never been awarded credits past due by Live Gamer, so I'm assuming  they just keep whatever credits are earned and not properly disbursed.  A real honest way to run a business, but it probably should be expected from this type of scam business anyway.

• cdefghi
    2,872 Posts
    Wed, May 21 2014 8:57 AM

Kelly-  I've sent Live Gamer a report each time this has happened and received the usual e-mail saying they received it, and they will look into the matter. Yeah right, lol.   Bunch of BS anyway, especially WGT for taking their cut and not protecting their members.  I guess integrity is only good on the golf course but not as far as business practices,  for either one of the culprits- WGT and Live Gamer.

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Wed, May 21 2014 9:39 AM

Yep. Still not paying credits for views as of a couple minutes ago.

RSS