11 Posts
    Thu, May 29 2014 8:52 PM

A hearty thank you, BTB! It's fixed!

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Fri, May 30 2014 1:45 AM

cdefghi:

borntobesting:

I sent an e-mail to customer service and about an hour later i got a response saying that they would see what they could do to get Live Gamer to fix some issues. So hopefully son it will be resolved.

This has been an ongoing issue that is a str8 up money grab by Live Gamer. The most recent glitch started around May 19 and as of  today, May 29, they're still not paying the 5 view rewards as promised.  I can't keep count of the e-mails I've sent, so to think anyone at Live Gamer or  WGT, even cares to fix this problem is just wearing blinders. Blatant thievery at its best.

Funny thing, I sent them an e-mail about this late Wednesday early Thursday  and now it is fixed. By the way my e-mails were not venom filled like this post seems to be. Act nicely toward them and you might just get better results.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, May 30 2014 5:41 AM

borntobesting:
    Funny thing, I sent them an e-mail about this late Wednesday early Thursday  and now it is fixed. By the way my e-mails were not venom filled like this post seems to be. Act nicely toward them and you might just get better results.

That is very impressive how you got this problem fixed overnight!  Could you please send WGT a nice e-mail and ask WGT to fix the multi-player disconnect problems?

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Fri, May 30 2014 9:57 AM

That's too funny..

• cdefghi
    2,872 Posts
    Fri, May 30 2014 10:47 AM

borntobesting:

cdefghi:

borntobesting:

I sent an e-mail to customer service and about an hour later i got a response saying that they would see what they could do to get Live Gamer to fix some issues. So hopefully son it will be resolved.

This has been an ongoing issue that is a str8 up money grab by Live Gamer. The most recent glitch started around May 19 and as of  today, May 29, they're still not paying the 5 view rewards as promised.  I can't keep count of the e-mails I've sent, so to think anyone at Live Gamer or  WGT, even cares to fix this problem is just wearing blinders. Blatant thievery at its best.

Next time I need some guidance as how to word my post- please take time from your very busy and so productive e-mail time and lend me a hand.  Other than that, if I need help in wording my post I'll refer to a dictionary, not you.

BTW- myself being a betting man and seeing many of your "know it all posts" I told my wife once I read your 1rst post, " Watch this A-S clown comeback and claim his e-mail got this 10 day old problem fixed.  Dinner on her and you is going to taste very good tonight.  Thanks for being so transparent.

• Golfspieler
    1,614 Posts
    Fri, May 30 2014 11:07 AM

BTW- myself being a betting man and seeing many of your "know it all posts" I told my wife once I read your 1rst post, " Watch this A-S clown comeback and claim his e-mail got this 10 day old problem fixed.  Dinner on her and you is going to taste very good tonight.  Thanks for being so transparent.

LOL

RSS