10,731 Posts
    Sat, Jun 28 2014 3:55 PM

pdb1:
    Are you going to publish your revelations

I think he has -

• AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Sat, Jun 28 2014 4:23 PM

I'm frankly surprised you guys can even make sense of his complete utter gibberish!!!! I tried to read through his initial post and just said screw it... ROFLMAO. You guys are talented

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Jun 28 2014 7:35 PM

Alex Darling, The goal of being the hero here is what you could hardly have aspired to, either from your talents or from your good qualities. The partiality of your friends has never given you credit for more than mediocrity in the former, and experience has proved that you are indebted for all your consequence to the reverse of the latter. Should you choose, a mix of ardent ale, high-end weed and some of that smelly, yellow, biker meth altogether, will be a helper.

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Sat, Jun 28 2014 8:19 PM

+1 on the biker meth..  not yellow, but green (aka kryptonite)    :)

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Jun 28 2014 9:46 PM

PaulTon:
    No, it's mere opinion

Sorry everybody...as i'm slowly ducking my head waiting to be hammered...lol

I think PaulTon is right with this and I'm not taking sides.

Everybody has the right to make an Opinion. Doesn't matter if it's right or wrong, it's an Opinion...  That's the Truth.

To talk about anybody and say whatever about somebody, whether it be political or not...  that's an Opinion.   It could be right or it could be wrong...  just a personal opinion by one or millions.

-Roger

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Sat, Jun 28 2014 10:14 PM

Humans are weak. He likes to hide behind God concept so he can stop thinking and stop worrying.

Truth is humans always do not want to see truth but he just want to talk about it to eternity.

My opinions are useless to other people. Because the context is different.  But it can be catalyst to someone's thinking. :)

Every one must take a dump even if he is a enlightened saint or  prophet. hahaha. 

We are kinda  imprisioned in one way but there is a freedom to babble. 

Everyone does that every day every second , some know about it , others their beliefs block that reflection.

• AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Sat, Jun 28 2014 10:28 PM

I think his comprehension ability just might be slightly lacking, I've come to realize. Most people would of gotten the point and shuttup a long time ago. He's like a machine! Completely relentless. Good entertainment in the least.

RSS