Forums

Help › Forums

Truth

Thu, Jul 10 2014 4:58 PM (161 replies)
  • alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Sun, Jun 29 2014 1:28 PM

pdb1,

You probably misunderstood. My opinions are crap. My statements is right and wrong. 

you are here disputing stuff means , i am doing my job. I am just catalyst for your thinking.

That is all

I really do not want to change someone else thinking process. 

Only prophets , cult leaders and conman who wants bunch of cloned sheeps follow them.

Why we want everyone like same ?. Then it gets boring.

Evolution did not make clones. Greatest intelligence is nature , if we can't learn from it , then we will learn nothing.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Jun 29 2014 1:29 PM

I don't know if it is truth or not. My observation is, I am getting older, losing weight like crazy, working like a man half my age and I am madder than hell and I just don't want to take it anymore. May not be true but it damn sure feels like it. If I said I was ready for the rocking chair on the porch that would not be true. If I said I am ready to spend a week deep sea fishing and relaxing then that is my mental observation at the moment.

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Sun, Jun 29 2014 1:58 PM

Sounds like you think we should all live in a world where everyone has Aspergers Syndrome Alex.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Jun 30 2014 3:04 AM

SweetiePie:

Truth can be elusive it seems. Afterall, Pontius Pilate asked "What is truth ?" while staring straight into the eyes of it.

Allegedly.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Jun 30 2014 3:08 AM

JFidanza:

Speaking on the topic of 'God' or truths...

I'd just like to know the truth on how this person built this mysterious area Coral Castle , and then how he even moved it to another location. If a 'mere' human has this power, I wonder what other power there is in the world, let alone, the entire Universe.

You actually believe that sh*t? ha ha

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Sun, Jul 6 2014 1:25 PM

if you keep looking for truth eventually you will settle on your own version of truth. A belief.

• longdicker
    7 Posts
    Sun, Jul 6 2014 2:08 PM

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic and so am I.........

RSS