Help wanted....Santas needed, Christmas 2014

Mon, Dec 22 2014 5:41 AM (109 replies)
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Tue, Nov 18 2014 3:32 PM

Lobsterboy:
    Santa Claws is in

Skip,

Thanks so much for joining us again. I have to tell you, I wasn't sure if you would participate this year because I left the club. I'm glad to see we're still friends and thank you for your continued support of this event. I think you've been with us since day one. Thanks for that.

You have Day 16 (Dec 16th) and I'll list it under your name, if you'd like me to change it to the LLCC just let me know and I'll do it.

Thanks again.

MC

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Tue, Nov 18 2014 4:05 PM

I have to tell you buddy I was waiting for a pm like previous years asking if I wanted to take part lol.

Surprised that crossed your mind MC you had a very good reason for going . . . you should know I and indeed all Lobsters wish you all the best and will support you anyway we can :)

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Tue, Nov 18 2014 4:11 PM

Gdog8 has Day 17.

Sox 2015!

Thanks bro!

MC

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Tue, Nov 18 2014 4:35 PM

Lobsterboy:
    you should know I and indeed all Lobsters wish you all the best and will support you anyway we can

Thanks Skipper,

Please say hello to Stormy, David, BC, Cobrag, Dadd, Driver, Giftig, Ian, Vol, June, KY, Bobby, Nanstar, Robstone, Snally, Smitty, Snake and X for me.

MC

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Tue, Nov 18 2014 5:14 PM

Elknoxious:

Sign me up MC Santa!

Thanks bud. Hope all is well!

Nice to see you Eric….ho ho ho :)

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Tue, Nov 18 2014 5:15 PM

mrcaddie:

patriciawilliams:
    That's awesome Andy

PW-

FYI- Mr. Andyson also designed the artwork in my opening post. Gotta love that guy for his commitment to the community.

MC

Most definitely eh, quite the golf player too , him and Kat together is hard to beat :)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Nov 18 2014 5:43 PM

When have i not been part of this? I will see what I can do. I will send you a PM MC. I may not be able to take a day but will confer with you to see what is acceptable for me to do.

Rich

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Tue, Nov 18 2014 6:06 PM

A bit of Christmas tune  :)

• Painter13
    285 Posts
    Wed, Nov 19 2014 5:06 AM

Hello All

MC I have benifeted in the past from the 12 Days of Christmas I would like to now return the favor.

If there isn't a day I would be more than happy to help another Santa with his day

Bernie

• Elknoxious
    1,123 Posts
    Wed, Nov 19 2014 6:13 AM

patriciawilliams:

Nice to see you Eric….ho ho ho :)

Very Nice to see you as well Patricia. It's been awhile, perhaps too long. I hope you had a wonderful year and you're staying warm. 

I am already feeling the Christmas spirit. I wonder if I beat the big-box stores to it? 

RSS