Forums

Help › Forums

Day 8 .... Christmas 2014

Wed, Dec 10 2014 3:46 PM (71 replies)
  • Marco129
    275 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 8:40 AM

I have been following all the Santa threads this week. It has been wonderful to see all the joy and good will being spread throughout this Christmas season. There are some truly beautiful people playing this crazy game.

- Mark

• TTritt
    13 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 9:23 AM

Merry Christmas MMartin -- enjoy the balls!

• peoch
    1,127 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 9:57 AM

Well i donte belive that santa looking my way but i am a good beliver in santa. So i can only hope for a new driver, the Nike driver but i no that there are more people out there ho need clubs more than i. Mery CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF THE GOLFERS OUT THERE.

• BeepBeepFatAzz
    55 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 10:07 AM

You Are True Santa Helpers I am Wishing For A Level 70 odyssey Versa putter if you have room for my wish Happy Holidays All I Been Extra Good Ask My Club Members Lmao

• mikeyg7022
    4 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 10:14 AM

drcliveoak,

Thank you for very, very much!  People like yourself and the other santas are great examples of what this season is all about.  To all those who give resources, time, and energy during this time of year, Merry Christmas and god bless! 

Cheers!

-Mike

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 10:49 AM

Awesome work Santas of the ECGA! , the level of kindness & good old comradery  within our C.C is  A+, which I am proud to be a member. Merry Christmas to all & and have a healthy & prosperous New Year!  ....      : )        ......             PJ

• lkchesnut
    67 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 11:37 AM

Axel,

Merry Christmas from Eagle Club Golf Association

• nails0072
    97 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 11:38 AM

Christmas blessings to all....hello Toona i would like a golf bag so i can store all my clubs in...ty but if others need more help then by all means help them its a time for giving not getting..MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ECGA AND ALL...GOD BLESS

• nails0072
    97 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 11:40 AM

TY TTritt he(mmartin5) is my husband he isa great giving person and is grateful for the balls thank you and God Bless

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2014 11:48 AM

Welcome to your day of being Santa Toona & ECGA.Merry xmas to you all.

Just bumping this thread up.

Bumpty bump

Russell

RSS