Forums

Help › Forums

Day 11.........Christmas Santa

Tue, Jan 3 2017 8:42 PM (94 replies)
  • cappy11
    1,173 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 8:35 PM

Merry Christmas to all.......

On behalf of the members of Cheers Golf Club, it is an honor to be chosen to be a part of this wonderful event and to share the season of giving. On day 10, Thomas (newcastleb), you did a Great job and a tough act to follow.......but we will try our hardest to make as many wishes come true as the budget allows.

With that in mind, we simply ask, "if you have already been gifted, please step aside and let us help those who have not had any gifts sent their way". Inside info: We have a List and We're checking it twice........

And to Mr.C and all the previous Santa's, we say Thank You for what you have done and we will do our best to keep the ball rolling.

Cheers       ..........   where everyone knows your name........

cap

• a123688
    48 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 8:41 PM

Hi Cheers Golf Club/cappy11,

Merry Christmas and happy holidays and a big thanks to all the santas doing it this year!!! :)

Hoping to improve my putting this coming year. If possible an Odyssey Versa #1 Black Putter L70+ would greatly be appreciated. Thanks for the consideration!

Thanks again to all the gifting the Santas are doing this year!!

• cappy11
    1,173 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 8:51 PM

• squids100
    5 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2014 8:59 PM

I am eager for the response as this Christmas I am longing for a few extra yards on my drives. A Callaway X Hot 10.5 Driver (L67+) would be much appreciated. While this is a long shot, it is a shot rather than no shot.

"You cannot miss shots you never made, though you can also not make any shots you never made."

• cappy11
    1,173 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 1:37 AM

time for a BuMp ++

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 1:39 AM

Merry Xmas Cappy and all of Cheers Golf Club

May your day run smoothly

• IrmaLamy
    2,981 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 2:39 AM

First of all a Merry Christmas to all!

2nd, what a great idea of Mr C

3rd what a nice way to celebrate the joy of gifting in this joyfull pre-Christmas time.

As i don't see many on today in this thread, a message do bump it up again and why not try out my lucky day....

I know, if you lookup my profile you'll think ..... but in a other way here on the main continent earning credits with WGT is about impossilbe ( oh yes the carousel :-) )  and that's all what will do it for me.

So my dream is to get one day enough credits to get me a better putter.  It looks nice in the Pro-Shop but till now i can only look at it....    ... and it's Black, has the number #1 in front of "Black" and is off a good brand called "Odyssey" and the type is "Versa"  oh and not to forget the level of it "70".

My Santa makes a stop in Lichtenstein ?

Suprise me or i'll keep on dreaming for some more time

Irma

• 2funtoyz
    66 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 3:07 AM

It's so nice to be associated with people who can help others, many aren't that fortunate.

With downsizing and medical issues, just keeping my head above water can be something else.

If anyone could see the need to make a Christmas brighter, having some balls that are the same as what I have would be so nice, Callaway level 33's.

I still believe!

Steve

• francobaldini
    1,077 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 3:10 AM

Best wishes to all ...... a special greeting to all clubs with the hopes of having a nice gift from WGT Francobaldini

• francobaldini
    1,077 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 3:11 AM

Best wishes to all ...... a special greeting to all clubs with the hopes of having a nice gift from WGT

Francobaldini

RSS