Forums

Help › Forums

Day 11.........Christmas Santa

Tue, Jan 3 2017 8:42 PM (94 replies)
  • thekidispure
    104 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 6:53 AM

just came to read the posts and say merry christmas  hope all gets a gift.santa is real on wgt.

• sudong
    2 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 7:07 AM

merry.x.mast. everyone

somebody told me that I can get clubs here in the forums. can anyone tell my how?

thank you very much

• SETH26
    356 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 7:10 AM

Hi Santa,

I would love the Odyssey L70 putter if a gift were to come my way!?!

Merry Xmas

Seth

• KlamityJ
    14 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 7:23 AM

I haven't been gifted & bought (cash) 9 slow meter MAX balls this week...Have 1 left and know i went into drink once and out of bounds once.. WGT ate my new balls  and all in light rough practically on fairway!!!   AArrgg...not much fun for fairly new player.  Anway this is nice thing you are doing.  

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 7:36 AM

Bump 

Or maybe just a poke .

Please send some balls to Renniw52 , He needs them with the way he 3 putts .

Thank you .

OPY 

• polilea
    4 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 7:51 AM
    Best wishes to all .... and for me a nice gift ... :)

Lea
  • stikhuntr27
    215 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 7:51 AM

" Ho Ho Santa Ho Ho "

The item is small and round, it can be seen flying through the air or rolling on the ground

It's shaped like a sphere, in can be played with in any hemisphere

The surface is rather simple, it's not smooth, but has a dimple

This product is rather fine, would like to have 1 for each hole, on the outward 9

It has been described as second to none, the long distance, Nike 71

Merry Christmas

• cappy11
    1,173 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 9:32 AM

Time for a +bUMp+

• DDRoss1
    1,809 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 9:34 AM

Thanks Cappy and MR C for all you are doing...i never have really asked for anything in the 2 years i have been playing, but i am self employed and the holidays are hard....I would really love the 96 Versa putter if possible, if not, i understand.....but thank you very much for what you are doing and god bless all of you santas.

• Sandtrapduffy
    89 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 9:53 AM

Dear Santa, i would like the VR Forged irons lvl +85 please? I am using the Taylor made lvl 32 and cant seem to get any better at my game, if i receive these new irons, in return i will sell the Taylor made set and then gift some1 something from myself. I cant afford anything, for myself, or any1, but passing the spirit of giving on to others is a good feeling! thnx, Sandtrapduffy...  HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERY1

RSS