Forums

Help › Forums

Day 11.........Christmas Santa

Tue, Jan 3 2017 8:42 PM (94 replies)
  • Olessandria
    242 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 10:12 AM

Merry Christmas!

Any gift would be welcomed, but if I can choose…. can you send me some Nike 20XI-X RZN L81?

Thank you!

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 10:31 AM

Bump........

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 10:46 AM

Just popping in to see how day 11 is going :) Another great day of community spirit being show by the Cheers CC.

Enjoy everyone.

Russell

not forgetting a bumpty bump :)

• pedrito96
    61 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 10:50 AM

another bump in here to be in the top :)

• elk86305
    19 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 11:11 AM

Hi.

We are both Senior citizens (elk86305 and klamityj, 71 and 76 respectively) who love playing on WGT. Unfortunately we can't really afford to acquire some of the better equipment to bring our scores down since we both are on SS. We have to spend hours watching videos etc. to get enough points to keep from having to use the default balls. The meter just goes way too fast for us.

We're hoping that Santa might visit us this year and leave some slow meter  (and longer distance) balls that we can't afford to get ourselves.

Merry Christmas and Season's Greetings to all.

elk86305

• ctally127
    59 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 11:14 AM

First of all, Thank You to all the Santa's who are participating in this event!  It truly blesses people who are not fortunate enough to pay to play a game like this, but still want to get out there and have fun!  

I have been playing this game for two years and have met some great people but find it hard to keep up with them (equipment wise)!  I fall into the category of those who love to play the game but have to spend time daily watching videos (whoop for the carousel) and taking surveys to get enough credits to keep playing with good balls and hope to get a better club eventually.  

For Christmas I've been working toward a driver to give me a few extra yards and make those approach shots a little easier and the Callaway Big Bertha 10.5 (L88) with Fubuki Shaft can help me with that (used during free rental weekend).  The cost of balls keeps my credit count low so this opportunity would truly be a gift!

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  Thank you in advance for your consideration!

ctally127

• MFuston
    439 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 1:01 PM

Hi cappy, first of all, thank you for being a santa!  People like you are what makes this game such a unique experience.  I asked for a new putter yesterday(Odyssey level 96) to take my game to the next level, but maybe that was a little too much to ask.  A sleeve of level 61 Nikes sure would be a good stocking stuffer though!  Merry Christmas!

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 1:30 PM

Bumpty bump :)

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 1:42 PM

sudong:

merry.x.mast. everyone

somebody told me that I can get clubs here in the forums. can anyone tell my how?

thank you very much

just ask for the equipment you would like sudong . . . simples :)

merry.x.mast to you :)

• cappy11
    1,173 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 1:46 PM
    IrmaLamy Liechtenstein
    2,068 Posts
    12-11-2014 2:39 AM

First of all a Merry Christmas to all!

2nd, what a great idea of Mr C

3rd what a nice way to celebrate the joy of gifting in this joyfull pre-Christmas time.

As i don't see many on today in this thread, a message do bump it up again and why not try out my lucky day....

Wish the budget would allow that but how about we upgrade your balls in the meantime and spread the Christmas Joy around to as many people as we can.  Merry Christmas.

CHEERS !

RSS