Day 11.........Christmas Santa

Tue, Jan 3 2017 8:42 PM (94 replies)
  • cappy11
    1,173 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 1:50 PM
    2funtoyz United States
    20 Posts
    12-11-2014 3:07 AM

It's so nice to be associated with people who can help others, many aren't that fortunate.

With downsizing and medical issues, just keeping my head above water can be something else.

If anyone could see the need to make a Christmas brighter, having some balls that are the same as what I have would be so nice, Callaway level 33's.

I still believe!

Steve

There is a box of New Calaways under your tree Steve.  Enjoy !    CHEERS !

• cappy11
    1,173 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 1:53 PM
    squids100 United States
    4 Posts
    12-10-2014 8:59 PM

I am eager for the response as this Christmas I am longing for a few extra yards on my drives. A Callaway X Hot 10.5 Driver (L67+) would be much appreciated. While this is a long shot, it is a shot rather than no shot.

"You cannot miss shots you never made, though you can also not make any shots you never made."

Wish we could do the new driver but a sleeve a New Callaways that are under your tree should do better than the WGT balls you are using now.  Merry Christmas .

CHEERS !!!

• elk86305
    19 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 1:53 PM

Dear Santa Claus

Thanks so much for the new balls.

They are greatly appreciated.

Now all I have to do is to stay out of water and heavy brush.

I do hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

elk86305

• cappy11
    1,173 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 1:57 PM
    rsse99 Canada
    16 Posts
    12-11-2014 3:39 AM

Merry Christmas. All I want for Christmas is something that will improve my game :)

Mama always said dream big (or was that Walt Disney) so......here's my Christmas wish.

R11 full club set (32+) 

If that's not in the budget any upgrade will do.

Ryan

Wish the budget would stretch that far Ryan, but some NEW Callaway should help you hit them further and straighter.  Merry Christmas !    CHEERS !

• cappy11
    1,173 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 2:00 PM
    JackDunno Germany
    4 Posts
    12-11-2014 5:19 AM

I dunno Jack bout nuffink.

But that starterputter seems to be a gift

that keeps on giving (extra puts).

I dunno Jack bout putters.

But a TaylorMade Spider Putter seems to be an improvement

that might keep on giving birdies

Jack, We know you wanted that new putter but your level is not quite there yet, so please enjoy this New Taylor Made Daytona, it's what I use and I love it.  Merry Christmas.

CHEERS !

• cappy11
    1,173 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 2:05 PM
    sudong Aruba
    1 Posts
    12-11-2014 7:07 AM

merry.x.mast. everyone

somebody told me that I can get clubs here in the forums. can anyone tell my how?

thank you very much

You came to the Right Place.  How about we replace those starter wedges of yours and let you work on your short game with these New Ping Wedges !!  Merry Christmas !

CHEERS !

• cappy11
    1,173 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 2:09 PM
    KlamityJ United States
    9 Posts
    12-11-2014 7:23 AM

I haven't been gifted & bought (cash) 9 slow meter MAX balls this week...Have 1 left and know i went into drink once and out of bounds once.. WGT ate my new balls  and all in light rough practically on fairway!!!   AArrgg...not much fun for fairly new player.  Anway this is nice thing you are doing.

Now TRY and keep these DRY and INBOUNDS and you will find that they last a lot longer.  Enjoy !  Merry Christmas !!              CHEERS !

• cappy11
    1,173 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 2:12 PM
    opyeuclid United States
    3,616 Posts
    12-11-2014 7:36 AM

Bump 

Or maybe just a poke .

Please send some balls to Renniw52 , He needs them with the way he 3 putts .

Thank you .

OPY 

Nice of you to think of others Opy, let's hope Renni doesn't use these up to fast and some of them begin to fall in the cup.  Merry Christmas to you both.  

CHEERS !!!

• cappy11
    1,173 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 2:15 PM
    stikhuntr27 United States
    52 Posts
    12-11-2014 7:51 AM

" Ho Ho Santa Ho Ho "

The item is small and round, it can be seen flying through the air or rolling on the ground

It's shaped like a sphere, in can be played with in any hemisphere

The surface is rather simple, it's not smooth, but has a dimple

This product is rather fine, would like to have 1 for each hole, on the outward 9

It has been described as second to none, the long distance, Nike 71

Merry Christmas

Did you see those Brand New Nike 71's under your tree ??   Merry Christmas.

CHEERS !

• cappy11
    1,173 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2014 2:23 PM
    Olessandria Italy
    162 Posts
    12-11-2014 10:12 AM

Merry Christmas!

Any gift would be welcomed, but if I can choose…. can you send me some Nike 20XI-X RZN L81?

Thank you!

We  hope that you enjoy these New Hex Chrome Callaways as you have been using now and let us stretch the budget out to the limit.   Merry Christmas !

CHEERS !

RSS