Forums

Help › Forums

Day 13... Christmas 2014

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 14 2014 6:09 PM (108 replies)
  • JoeOhhhh
    3 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 11:31 AM

Merry Christmas to you too, Santa (Conveyorguy)!!!  I have been a good boy this year!  All I want for Christmas is a better golf game! And these NIKE VR Forged Irons (L52+) should do the trick!  Happy Golfing!!!!

• row2seat2
    1,441 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 11:37 AM

Dear Chris Kringle I would sure be thankful for a sleeve of L90 Nike RZN and better surveys! Thanks

• cpjs
    121 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 11:39 AM

hi  Santa,

I would be very happy with  a bucket filled with goodluck and a  free sleeve off rocks

Ty Santa, and  Merry Christmas!!!!

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 11:40 AM

conveyorguy:
    Thank you MrCaddie !  Opening post was a generous gift  from our founder, Elk.

Elk has always been a huge supporter of this event and when he started the Trout Slayers CC he signed you guys up right away and I'm incredibly grateful that he did.

Thanks to all you guys at TSCC for joining us again this year.

MC

• um057
    5 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 11:43 AM

Dear Santas,

I have been a good golfer this year, but I could use some putting help to take me to the next level.  I would like:

Peace on Earth, a TaylorMade Ghost Spider Putter (L92+), or a couple of boxes of NIKE RZN Black Balls (L90+).

Thanks Santas!!!!

• Celeste80
    9 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 11:45 AM

Dear Santa,

I've been a bad girl this year, but that's because I need a new set of woods to replace the level 10 gear I have.

Please Santa, help make me a better (golfer) this Christmas.

If you just have room for stocking stuffers, some nice golf balls would be a welcome addition to my bag as well. :D

• fivesibs
    412 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 12:06 PM

couple of sleeves of level 90 nike platinum balls ty santa

• waitingtoplay
    1 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 12:42 PM

hi santa

i would like the max putter the one valued at 400 000 credits please.|

have a super xmas time. 

maqny Thankis

Waitingtoplay

• EZ2beat
    4 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 12:52 PM

Dear Santa,

I am in need of a good pitching wedge. I'm a disabled Vet and unable to afford one myself.

Thank You & MERRY XMAS

I

• Boombastico
    29 Posts
    Sat, Dec 13 2014 1:02 PM

Santa... how to express it... my balls have been all gone this year... . So I have to ask you for a replacement. No, I'm just joking.

We all know what a genorous man you are... and who needs new balls ??? ;-) A 230 yds. R11 S Wood ( no, not the Hybrid !!! ) would do the deal as well ! Thank you, Mr. Claus ! And Merry Christmas to all of you including these people that have to wear their socks all over the time ! >:-D

RSS