Forums

Help › Forums

Day 16 . . . Christmas 2014

Tue, Dec 16 2014 6:03 PM (79 replies)
  • jamesces
    9 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 7:04 AM

Merry Christmas Mr. Santa Claws

i have been good all year........ so if you could this would help a lot...... please and thank you so much

Ping gorge 56 wedge (L41+)

• LGreen5
    50 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 7:23 AM

Hi Santa Claws,

I would like to know if you could see your way clear to grant me, the Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood at Level 89+. I would greatly appreciate it, if you're unable to do so could you please grant me two sleeves of the MAX Slow Meter Vapor Tour Pro balls.

Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year,

LGreen5

• BenjaminHolmes
    16 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 7:34 AM

If there is one thing I would like is the Nike VR Forged irons level 85. That would be the best gift for me on here ever!!!! PLEASE SANTA??????

• HYDEOWL
    6 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 7:41 AM

Hi Santa Claws

would it be possible to ask for a Odyssey Versa #7 putter (L86+) from your bag of goodies

Merry Christmas

HYDEOWL

• rb79
    4 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 8:24 AM

Playing WGT everyday is a gift in itself!  I just found out about it from a Youtube ad in October and have been hooked ever since (L43 now).

Been playing with the basic clubs and come up short  when playing long Par 4s.  Perhaps Santa can get me more distance with a Ping 3W or a 9.5 driver, since I play with those clubs in real life.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays!!

• happygolf31
    8 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 8:31 AM

Dear Santa,

Merry Christmas to you. I would like new Callaway driver or anything you can spare.

• shotlinx
    3 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 8:39 AM

What I really need is a TaylorMade R1 TP 9.0 White Driver (Aldila 65 shaft).  Ever since reaching legend I can not compete.  I few extra yards will certainly help.  I have been good... check my rep... green check mark.  Thanks and have a very merry everything!

• a123688
    48 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 8:50 AM

Hi Santa Claws and the rest of LLCC

Merry Christmas and happy holidays and a big thanks to all the santas doing it this year!!! :)

Hoping to improve my putting this coming year. If possible an Odyssey Versa #1 Black Putter L70+ or the TaylorMade ATV 56 Wedge L86+ would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks for the consideration!

Thanks again to all the gifting the Santas are doing this year!!

• musicrita
    8 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 8:53 AM

Please ....one driver o one hibrid......

Merry christmas....

Rita

• Boombastico
    29 Posts
    Tue, Dec 16 2014 9:12 AM

Santa... how to express it... my balls have been all gone this year... ! So I have to ask you for a replacement. No, I'm just joking.

We all know what a genorous man you are... and who needs new balls ??? ;-) A 230 yds. R11 S Wood ( no, not the Hybrid !!! ) would do the deal as well ! Thank you, Mr. Claus ! And Merry Christmas to all of you including these people that have to wear their socks all over the time ! >:-D

Cheers,

Boombastico

RSS