Help › Forums

World Match Play Cup 2011

Tue, Feb 1 2011 5:43 PM (246 replies)
  • shaghar
    514 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 12:55 PM

AHudd Beat Shaghar  2 up 

i thought i had the score care but man o man she cuts out quick lol 

brief preview , Aaron gets 2 up early , i get it back to 1 and Aarons putter is really Hot !!! giving him many many Gimmies ,

great playing mate , well deserved and Goodluck in the rest of the tournie 

• AHudd
    104 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 1:00 PM

Thanks Shags...was a fun match...not sure what happend w/ card lol..game left us quickly lol..well see ya later bud and thanks again

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 7:28 PM

raiderich and I completed our match.  We both had our trouble holes, and I win the match 4&2

Let me say, raiderich displayed great sportsmanship throughout the match.

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 12:57 AM

I know this is a stupid question.   Is there a time frame to start and complete our 3rd round matches.  I just like to keep myself organized. 

Shade

• Angeltotti20
    296 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 5:12 AM

Yeah infi, as always, you can start playing your third round matches next wednesday (22nd), and posting results on monday 27th.

Third round conditions are:

Kiawah Island from champion tees with low wind and standard greens.

• slor
    902 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 9:00 AM

COUNTRY CLUB LEAGUE - THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT

Hi all match play cup players, just a quick reminder that the deadline is coming up tomorrow for the Winter 2011 Country Club League. The first season is concluding right now, we've gone through our teething issues, and we're ready for a big expansion next year. 27 teams from 14 clubs are now entered.

Have a look and we hope to see you in the new year!

slor

Winter 2011 Signup Form and Current Signups

Winter 2011 Rules

• flocke2308
    161 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 3:53 PM

Here is the result of the flocke2308 vespa1965 match. I have won 3 & 1. Was a close match, enjoyed it a lot.

• Angeltotti20
    296 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 4:40 PM

Ok Felix, i believe you tho i can't see the card... :) Could you please try to post it again?

Two first round matches left to play. I will give them until tomorrow monday at 1 pm east time (6 pm GMT) . I'm NOT going to accept any match results after that time. If matches haven't been played, i will decide, in accordance with the 4th rule (you can find it on the first post) who advances to the second round.

Tournament bracket and 2nd round scores will be updated tomorrow around 2 PM east time.

P.S. Seveking and I signed an agreement so we can use his livestream channel to broadcast some matches in the near future, keep tuned!

• kam4122
    1,695 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2010 6:27 AM

Result- Villadeoro defeats kam4122 1up

Played my match with my mate Villa, very tight all the way round, very good match, really enjoyable to play in, Villa takes it 1up! Well done Villa, thoroughly enjoyed your company mate, excellent contest as always and great sportsmanship throughout.

Good luck in the next round!

I am posting as villa is at work now, but sorry Angel I clicked past the card.

Cheers

Monty

• Stebo
    193 Posts
    Mon, Dec 20 2010 7:10 AM

Carlos415 beats Stebo 3&2.  I may have lost the match but met a friend.  Carlos415 is not only an awesome player but an awesome guy!  As I'm having computer problems Carlos agreed to split the nines...the reason for no cards....cause they wouldn't make sense.  I think he saved them if needed.  After a meter freeze on 1st hole...Carlos took the lead and never looked back.   

RSS