Forums

Help › Forums

The Hustle 14 is Live!!

Sun, Oct 25 2015 4:14 PM (1,691 replies)
  • nickolijj
    277 Posts
    Thu, May 26 2011 1:46 PM

Just finished a great match with MrDonVito (Mike). I think we halved only a handful of holes...it was quite a back and forth match. Unfortunately for Mike, lady luck blessed me with with a few hole outs, and the lips were especially cruel to him on well struck putts. He probably had about 5 or so I thought for sure were down. I was able to pull out a 3 Up win. Well played Mike, I enjoyed the match. Look forward to playing again with you in the future.

Jared (nickolijj)

• Rendogg03
    99 Posts
    Thu, May 26 2011 6:20 PM

Good evening JC.  Just finished my match against FRIENDofyourWIFE and came out on top 3 & 2.  I got lucky on the front making birds on 8 out of 9 holes.  FoyW shot 4 under on the front and still found herself 4 down at the turn....Pars were a plenty on the back so there wasn't a lot of action.  Enjoyed the match though and look forward to playing with FoyW again soon..  

Dogg 

• FRIENDofyourWIFE
    305 Posts
    Thu, May 26 2011 6:30 PM

I want to thank rendogg03, he had a great frond 9, hi bird Almost Every hole, and the back 9 i miss 3 easy putt, the final was, he won  3 up ...Rendogg is a gentleman and great player. I wish you the best of luck in the tournament. CHEERS

• JCOlson
    1,118 Posts
    Thu, May 26 2011 9:06 PM

well played rendogg. congrats!

fyi - gohardgohome will be filling in for mohuyu. please make note...

• FRIENDofyourWIFE
    305 Posts
    Thu, May 26 2011 11:04 PM

I want to thank rendogg03, he had a great frond 9, hi bird Almost Every hole, and the back 9 i miss 3 easy putt, the final was, he won  3 up ...Rendogg is a gentleman and great player. I wish you the best of luck in the tournament. CHEERS

• stuffix
    762 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2011 6:55 AM

I just played my game with Mike (Kobalt46) and while he wasn't at his best, I have to say this was a special one for me.

We both started with easy birds on 1. Pars and 2 and 3. On 4, we had a horrible left-right wind at 14mph, I managed to keep the trees on my left and found the rough, but Mike hit them and finally conceded the hole after 2 shots in the 60/70 rough.

That's where my run started. On 5, I made a nice approach to 6ft and made the putt, Mike missed his from 9ft. On 6, my 3-wood landed 12ft past the pin and I was able to make the eagle. On 7, I hit my tee shot under 3ft far a bird. On 8, Mike barely missed his bird and I made mine. On 9, after finding the rough on the tee shot, I was 147 yards from pin with 9mph wind @4, I hit a full 8 iron with full top spin and the ball somehow went in the hole for another eagle. I was 6up at that point.

I did a mess of 10 while Mike made a superb tee shot inside 3ft. On 11, my 2nd shot landed in the fringe 6 yards past the hole, but I chipped in for birdie. And I finally made a nice 20 footer on 12 to win the game 7&6.

Thanks for the game and company, Mike.

Here are the cards :

• Kobalt46
    276 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2011 6:56 AM

Just played Stuffix in our match.....Man  he was hot   2 eagles on front  plus like 3 more chip-ins for bird...I couldnt  get anything going after hitting tree on #4.....Vn shooting Julien  gl in rest bud....

Btw  lost 7 up     sorry  cant seem to get the scorecards to post ...

Thx for the tourney  Jc

Mike

• losersss
    138 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2011 9:50 AM

Kam4122 played a solid round and disposed of losersss 2up.....it was a fun round with some pretty nice shots on both sides....gl to Monty in the next round

• kam4122
    1,695 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2011 9:54 AM

Just played my match with Joe (Losersss).

Very enjoyable round, good crack and some sparkling golf, highlight was joe's eagle at 6 and a cracking approach on 11 to inches which i had to follow in!

I just managed to pip him 2 and 1, but it was tight all the way.

Joe lagged a putt deliberately on the front 9 after I got hopelessly metered on my approach shot, he was 1 down at the time so I appreciated the sportsmanship, many wouldnt have done it, but Joe proved to be a true Gent.

Thanks for the game Joe, look forward to our next outing!

Cheers

Monty

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2011 10:44 AM

Evening JC

1st round match with DUD_DODDLE

Was fun playing him. Was not his day today. Mixed round A few nice shots & a few lost golf balls from both of us.

Got of to a good start 3up after 4 holes Dud_Doddle fought back to 1 down on the turn. On 11th both of us found the water very nice chip from dud to save bog & a fast chip in from the back halved the hole. Nice bird from me on 12th , & both finished with bird on 16th

RSS