Forums

Help › Forums

The Hustle 14 is Live!!

Sun, Oct 25 2015 4:14 PM (1,691 replies)
  • dud_doodle
    135 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2011 11:44 AM

Congrats to SunCity on a solid round. I couldn't find the fairway, and it's no fun trying to play catchup out of the 40/50 rough all day. Best of luck in the next round, sun. I'm sure nicko will give you a much better run than I did. :)

• sunshinewilly
    346 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2011 11:47 AM

Just finished my match with Odaddy.  Was pretty ugly golf for both of us.  I made a few more putts early on and ended up being 2 up with 3 holes left.  Then i blew my pitch past the hole on 16 and missed the putt coming back.  Only 1 up with 2 left.  

Odaddy, is probably still kickin himself for his lip out on 17 to tie the match and with a couple of pars to finish, an uneventful one is in the books.

Thanks for the match Daddy and see you again,

Willy

• odaddy68
    118 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2011 12:53 PM

I had to shower after that match and I still feel dirty.  that was ugly.

• nickolijj
    277 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2011 2:33 PM

Just finished a great match with SunCity28. We both play pretty well tee to green, but our putting was a disaster. Lucky enough for me, I was able to drop in a couple key birdie putts on 13, 17. That was enough for a 2 up win. However, if Anthony's putting was where I'm sure it normally is, he would've have beaten me easily. He hit a number of irons and wedges within 10 ft. Let's do it again soon Anthony, maybe we can make a putt outside of 6 feet lol.

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2011 2:37 PM

LOL I could not make 4fters lol

hmmm what can I say about my putting this round (what a dreadful putting from me is the best way to put it lol) Normally very good.

Was fun playing you J , was interesting match between us even tho we were not at our best still was a fun game.

Best of luck during the rest of the tournament.

• MrDonVito
    472 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2011 2:49 PM

Another cold putter.... Hmmmm..... Whoever plays Jared (nickolijj) next, be warned, he throws your putter in the freezer the night before. Sneaky....

nickolijj aka. the pirate killer

• Rendogg03
    99 Posts
    Fri, May 27 2011 6:26 PM

BIB just clipped me 1 Up on 18...Pretty much the match of my life to stay with him for all 18 holes.  Back and fourth...pretty sure no one was more then 1 up all match...I came into the Road Hole 1up after he missed a couple putts that he never misses when he is on his A game...I went into the fescue and made bogey, BIB a smart par....He birdied 18 to my par...never ashamed to lose to the best....Best of luck to you the rest of the way BIB.  I look forward to our next match.

Andy

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Sat, May 28 2011 7:45 AM

Just had my match with GoHardGoHome and it was a pretty scrappy affair, a very fun game. There were plenty of errant tee shots throughout and I made 3 horrible bogey's on the front nine. I got my act together somewhat on the way in. The only difference between us in the end was a couple of long putts i managed to sink.

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Sat, May 28 2011 11:36 AM

Forgot to reply to this last night.  Was indeed a good match, we both played well on the front 9, then kind of cooled off on the back 9.  The whole way neither of us had more than a 1 hole advantage so it was a really tight match.

• mrdyb
    710 Posts
    Sat, May 28 2011 11:49 AM

Me and Villa just finished our match.....man that was a lot off fun  lol  Villa took a early lead 1up all the way front 9, i managed to fight back, and had a 1up lead from 11 to hole 15...then i won hole 16 and on hole 18 i should have closed the match, but fucked up a str8 7 feet putt  lol  on the extra holes we both could have won the game, i managed to take the win on the 4 extra hole! GG Villa!! It was a pleasure to play whit you, and hell yeah, lets do it again my friend!!  :)

RSS