Forums

Help › Forums

The Hustle 14 is Live!!

Sun, Oct 25 2015 4:14 PM (1,691 replies)
  • villadeoro
    419 Posts
    Sat, May 28 2011 11:51 AM

Played my game with MR DYB and i should tell that noone wanted win this game!! Was a dramatic game that finished in fourth hole of tiebreak and both can win but finally MR was the winner. Good luck in tournament

• Marcus32
    13 Posts
    Sat, May 28 2011 5:06 PM

Just finished playing my match with ibprime... it was a close match thru the front nine, however; he smoked me on the back with some nice putts and chips.  He ended up beating me 3up thru 17.  Well played ibprime, you are a cool guy, and good luck throughout the rest of the tournament.  Ibprime will be displaying the scorecard.

Thanks,

Marcus

• ibprime
    268 Posts
    Sat, May 28 2011 11:12 PM

Finally figured out how to get this uploaded without cutting off half of card...  Marcus was schooling me early , once I settled down and few bad brakes for Marcus the momentum changed. Was a good match enjoyed it.   Thanks again Marcus  

• PGAbound67
    565 Posts
    Sun, May 29 2011 9:31 AM

Just finished up my first round match with Fresh. We both started off a bit rough, lots of pars in the first few holes. He had me 1down until #4 when he hit the tree off the tee. I finally warmed up after 6 or 7 holes and started making some big putts. Thanks for the match fresh, enjoyed it.  

• FreshAirNFun
    66 Posts
    Sun, May 29 2011 9:36 AM

Finished my round with PGA lost 5 down but enjoyed it great guy and a very good player.wish him the best of luck in next round and the rest of the tournament thanks for the game Fresh:)

• GoHardGoHome
    965 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 5:35 AM

Apologies for the late reply Mo. Good luck for the rest of the tournament. Holed when you needed to and got the job done. Fun game and close til the end!

• mrdyb
    710 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 2:33 PM

Just finished my match against Stuffix, he got off whit a very bad putter to begin with, and i think that gave me the start that i needed, i played a solid front 9, and had some good holes on the back 9, that gave me a 5 up win in the end! Thanks for the match Stuffix, i am pretty sure that if your putter whould have been your friend in the start off the game, the outcome whould have been a lot different!!!

(Crap....now i have to play Bollox on Kiha....thatns so frickin much JC!!! lol)

• stuffix
    762 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 2:48 PM

Well played, fully deserved win.

I really had an awfull start, being +1 after 6 holes (4 down) and 4 missed putts inside 6ft...

I had a nice bird on 8 that got me 3 down but Dyb's eagle on 9 pretty much killed me, especially after I missed the green on 10 and my chip went a few inches left of the hole getting me 5 down.

Anyway, good luck in the next round. ;)

• sunshinewilly
    346 Posts
    Tue, May 31 2011 6:23 AM

Hey all...had my match with ibprime last night.  It was back and forth for the whole front 9...1up...AS...1up...AS although i was never up until 15 and i never looked back.  The match was full of made and missed chances and was lots of fun.  Thanks for it Kerry and hope to see you again!

Willy

• JCOlson
    1,118 Posts
    Tue, May 31 2011 8:51 AM

Wow. This might be our best edition of Hustle yet. Some great matches and some surprises. Our two-time defending champ snuck by 1up in both matches. We'll see if Dyb can get hot and knock him off. 

Sorry for the delay in my match. We have exact opposite WGT schedules. Looks like the only day we will be able to play is this Friday.  So we will promise to get in our 2nd round match immediately after pending Cyl6 and Hanswurst match.

http://www.i-tourney.com/lite/cce5008e3b/fullscreen

RSS