St. Andrews - X-Files - Post Your Pics Here

Sun, May 15 2011 6:26 PM (81 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Dec 9 2010 7:57 PM

swannyxx:

thank's jim i'll give it a try

Hello swannyxx - my name is Yancy.

I will soon (mostly) be releasing the definitive tutorial on how to capture screen shots from gameplay and make them available for others.

I am on a bender currently - but as soon as I am back on it full-forceables, this may beof the interests and whatnot fer ya.

Your Friend, Yancy

Yancy's WGT YouTube Tootorial & Golfin Tips Vidyas Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/yancycan

• DuffyWaldorf
    286 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 1:03 PM

i magnified the box for all to see...i always wondered what went on in the opening between the bushes over there off of 10.   Appears we missed the landing of another craft as well.

Happy Golfing

Joe

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Dec 13 2010 2:30 PM

Oh dear, what hath Andyson wrought..........................    :-D

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Dec 14 2010 4:35 PM

DuffyWaldorf:

i magnified the box for all to see...i always wondered what went on in the opening between the bushes over there off of 10.   Appears we missed the landing of another craft as well.

Happy Golfing

Joe

I hate to say it but I told y'alls so.

Also - it could be me - but I see a second spacecraft hovering over the pond?

People.......please be careful. Remember these other-wordly beings like to explore things up in there. You know what I mean. I recently purchased a 1/2 dozen micro-fiber buttock guards just to get it off my brain and whatnot.

Sincerely, Yancy

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Tue, Dec 14 2010 5:50 PM

Yancy my man that is my long lost bro in that pic. He has been gone many moons. Went one a bender and never came back. Sooooooooooooo be real carefulllesh on y'alls bender. LMBO!!!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Dec 15 2010 10:05 AM

Yappy22:

Yancy my man that is my long lost bro in that pic. He has been gone many moons. Went one a bender and never came back. Sooooooooooooo be real carefulllesh on y'alls bender. LMBO!!!

Can you verify this sir?

I have heard some chatter that the the thing in the air in the pic above is that "Balloon Boy" deal from last year when that foo tried to get all famous and whatnot by pretending his lil feller was flying inside a balloon out of control. You all rememberes?

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Wed, Dec 15 2010 7:46 PM

YancyCan:

Yappy22:

Can you verify this sir?

I have heard some chatter that the the thing in the air in the pic above is that "Balloon Boy" deal from last year when that foo tried to get all famous and whatnot by pretending his lil feller was flying inside a balloon out of control. You all rememberes?

After I sraightened up after my bender I'm not sure that is my bro... KInda sorta looks like ELVIS.....wHATCA YOU THINK???

• Crowester
    8 Posts
    Thu, Dec 16 2010 4:23 PM

This mysterious object appeared in my last game...

On closer inspection,  looks a bit like a monogrammed UFO...

• vespa1965
    212 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 7:49 AM

Hey all, more strangeness going on at The Old Course at St Andrews, a visit to the gorse bushes on the 9th, in fact very near that recent UFO sighting I believe, I was subjected to a strange shrinking sensation and then perched in a gorse bush and being very familiar with the said gorse bush, that grows commonly in the UK, I have never seen one over 5ft in height! Can Yancy throw any light on this quite bizarre occurence??

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Dec 19 2010 10:44 AM

vespa-You have to be reduced in size completely or else you have problems. I know, I tried just reaching into those prickly gorse bushes to get a ball (without getting shrunk-only reached in) and this is what I got for my effort............

RSS