Forums

Help › Forums

St. Andrews - X-Files - Post Your Pics Here

Sun, May 15 2011 6:26 PM (81 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 10:29 PM

Wellls this common feller was away fer a spell but after a few rounds wouldnt you think it. Something weird in the St. Andrews. Now some of you might know this but I am just a common man everyday folk guy. I dont have a load of book learnins and all I dones here was zoom in on a 2x node.

Know tell me is that not a groundsskeeper either trimming the hedges (or using the gents room) and I also see a woman (I believe so allegdly ATM) sitting on the always vacant famous black bench.

Hello - my name is Yancy.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Jan 5 2011 8:36 AM

I thought you all might find this interesting...

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Jan 5 2011 1:07 PM

Nice Find Sir. Found a little teaser. Left this feller with the chilly bones and such. -- Yancy

• SiCk0
    205 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2011 11:54 AM

Hey Yancy seen the groundskeeper but when i got closer lost them so no pictures. 

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2011 2:19 PM

SiCk0:

Hey Yancy seen the groundskeeper but when i got closer lost them so no pictures. 

Keep watching my good man. Hello - I am Yancy

Couple of new paranormables. One is a fellow Common Man Country Club Member who appears to be in the process of an abduction - but the aliens timing was off and they couldnt complete the situationable in time alloted and such.

Next I spotted what is either a pair of alienables eyes or perhaps nostrils - I am of the mind and such that whatever this is - it is a pre-abduction move. I believe that the bunkers are the key to the paranormables on St. Andrews.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Thu, Jan 6 2011 3:46 PM

i keep buying these balls with bunker magnets. so off i was exploring the confines of st a bunker complex. ran into a pair of old brit homeguards in their camouflaged machine gun nest. after stumbling into their entry hole and having a grand old time with the crumpets and tea i asked why they were still there. they told me when they go there the wifes cant nag. after a solemn promise not to divulge their positions, i left: continuing along a path of st a beaches.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2011 12:00 PM

DuffyWaldorf:

I may have come across some suspicious imprints in the green here. Looks like maybe they tried to land here and couldn't get the ship level. I dunno....

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2011 12:26 PM

Wow.

This is huge -nice para-normal explorer teamwork too. The dunk goes to DuffyWaldorf but mark down an another assist for YankeeJim.

After I finish this whole chicken - I be a taking this media down to me laboratories for the in-depth analysis and whatnots. Medford Mel is on his way with his magnifying machines.

Sincerely, Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2011 12:47 PM

Crowester:

This mysterious object appeared in my last game...

On closer inspection,  looks a bit like a monogrammed UFO...

I am most intriguables about the white column/tube that I see the ball has above it - this reminds me of a certain day on St. Andrews which I am still not ready to talk about.

Think it is a power-suction tube to the mothership?

Thanks - Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Jan 24 2011 12:50 PM

vespa1965:

Hey all, more strangeness going on at The Old Course at St Andrews, a visit to the gorse bushes on the 9th, in fact very near that recent UFO sighting I believe, I was subjected to a strange shrinking sensation and then perched in a gorse bush and being very familiar with the said gorse bush, that grows commonly in the UK, I have never seen one over 5ft in height! Can Yancy throw any light on this quite bizarre occurence??

Hello WGT - I am Yancy

This is good stuff here - thanks much Vespa1965.

Me friends and I are doing some shrubbery research and whatnots down in my laboratory right now.

CoosBayCarol is an expert in stuff like this - when she gets in on this we will have the answers we all so desperately are seeking.

RSS