Forums

Help › Forums

St. Andrews - X-Files - Post Your Pics Here

Sun, May 15 2011 6:26 PM (81 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 8:33 PM

sixkiller:
    Yancy please investigate as soon as possible, maybe send some divers down there, as i strongly believe said creature resides under that bush!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Picture:

Nice findings and such.

I am all up on this - will report back and whatnots.

Sincerely, Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Feb 18 2011 6:01 PM

sixkiller:
    Yancy please investigate as soon as possible, maybe send some divers down there, as i strongly believe said creature resides under that bush!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Picture:

Help a feller out - this be on the St. Andrews course?

THX - Yancy

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 3:19 AM

Yancy, can you get your folk to check this out, i was strolling around St andrews enjoying the sunny day, when i became very disorientated. When i came back to my senses, i knew something wasnt right. As you can see, my ball is clearly on the left of this picture. But on further inspection, when you look at the second picture i took, its clear im in 2 different dimensions here. Can you see what im talking about here?

In case its not obvious to all, im playing 1 hole here, with a different hole showing up on the bottom right. Whats going on?

• DuffyWaldorf
    286 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 7:25 AM

Looks like =ONE is headed up #15 with #13's mini map

No answers from me.

Happy Golfing

Joe

• DuffyWaldorf
    286 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 7:35 AM

you think the clock on 18 moves fast.  how about making a building ( tent) disappear on 17 !?!   Or did it just arrive ?

Happy Golfing

Joe

• DuffyWaldorf
    286 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 8:00 AM

As for   SixKiller's  situation...I do believe some depth perception...or lack there of...is the cause of  the scare.  Where 1 in the hand is worth 2 in the bush... 2 bushes makes for 1 scary being.  The Champion tees are scary enough,  not to mention #2's green as well.

Happy Golfing

Joe

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 10:43 AM

sixkiller:

Picture:

Using my new mobi media remote viewer watercam plaything - I was able to get into the water all up there on the St.Andrews to check out them weird bushes and the whatnots that might be there in hopes of answering the questions we all so desperately need root out the truth about and such.

First live feed that came back to me lahboreatory was face first mug shots of some gynormous  crazy attack snapper turtles. I had to abort and have my mobi watercam fold up into its protective mode - comparables to like putting yer computer on the hibernations.

However - this is just a roadblock. Thinkin as a common man, I shall devise a way around these unusually large and hypnotically protective turtle whatnots.

One thing we have learned here is that that ain't just a natural ol' creek and whatnot. There appears to be a whole seperate 'environment' if ye will down in there.

Sincerely - Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 11:02 AM

TWOMINUSONE:

As you can see, my ball is clearly on the left of this picture. But on further inspection, when you look at the second picture i took, its clear im in 2 different dimensions here. Can you see what im talking about here?

In case its not obvious to all, im playing 1 hole here, with a different hole showing up on the bottom right. Whats going on?

Very intriguing observationables TWOMINUSONE.

Now I am just a common man - but I do have some book learnin's about time and space and the dimensionals. The answer to what you have identified above most likely is gonna fall right into that arena of the science and such.

As you made mentionable - you experienced a feeling of confusionables and disorientationables. Them be the classic signs that you were infact inter-actable with the time matrix. I am bringing in my 2 best paranormable "ringers" to help on this. One learnable I got from the past is one should not go all up into the time and dimension arenas by themselves and such.

Sincerely, Yancy - The Common Man Country Club

Yancy's WGT YouTube Tootorial & Golfin Tips Vidyas Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/yancycan

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Fri, Mar 4 2011 4:23 AM

Hi Yancy, whilst preparing a post to blast WGT over the ridiculous out of bounds area on the 7th at St Andrews, I noticed these two fellas slowly crossing the tee. Maybe the same fellows that disturbed Bollox, I don't know? Best you check them out as they seem to be evolving extremely fast and appear to be two steps ahead of you....

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2011 12:09 PM

tiffer67:

Hi Yancy, whilst preparing a post to blast WGT over the ridiculous out of bounds area on the 7th at St Andrews, I noticed these two fellas slowly crossing the tee. Maybe the same fellows that disturbed Bollox, I don't know? Best you check them out as they seem to be evolving extremely fast and appear to be two steps ahead of you....

My humble apologables - I did not see this until now.

I am both fascinated and disturbed. Texting my people right now to investigate and whatnots.

Sure - them thangs lookie like snails - but I think there is something much bigger going on here and whatnots.

Hello - I am Yancy

RSS