Forums

Help › Forums

St. Andrews - X-Files - Post Your Pics Here

Sun, May 15 2011 6:26 PM (81 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2011 8:58 AM

Nice find Andyson.

This will take some deep-beta-level4 analysis and possible team travel.

I will start a Wolf Creek X-Files thread for the info we done show after the whatnots we do and such.

Sincerely, Yancy - The Common Man Country Club

Yancy's WGT YouTube Tootorial & Golfin Tips Vidyas Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/yancycan

• deBubblebuster
    7 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2011 4:50 PM

I've closely examined all of the photographic detail included within the foregoing posts.  And I've deeply pondered all the attendant verbiage.  Very deeply.  And I've made a decision.  I'm starting therapy tomorrow.

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Mon, Apr 4 2011 8:44 AM

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Mon, Apr 4 2011 9:01 AM

sixkiller:

I was at first reluctable to commentary on the above unusual photo, but I decided i had an obligational to Yancy for the fine underwater detectable works he had done for me in the past. Yes Yancy I do believe I captured undeniable proofs here of the existence of extaterrestrial beings in and around Old St. Andy's. Not 1 but 2 UFO's! Please let me know what your fine team of forensicle experts ponder of this!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Apr 4 2011 9:04 AM

deBubblebuster:

I've closely examined all of the photographic detail included within the foregoing posts.  And I've deeply pondered all the attendant verbiage.  Very deeply.  And I've made a decision.  I'm starting therapy tomorrow.

Y'alls should message me friend - I can get you a discount on any psychiatric needs you may find yourself a needin and whatnots.

Hi - I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Apr 10 2011 7:18 PM

Now I been doin some practicin rounds and such as I am trying to make it to the master levels and such. I was all up on the St. Andrews earlier and spotted the "big guy" along the fence again.

However - now this might sound like wooly bully to you all but look closely at the image which I done an app. 15x zoom in on. There is that big guy with the black overalls and no shirt - it appears he has a white plastic bag over his head an is pointing a firearm at another individual. I cannot verify this and like a foo - I forgot to note the time from the clocktower all up around the putting green.

Now before you all dismiss me sightin and such go back and look again, this time more closelier. It sho looks like an altercation between 2 humans to Yancy.

Hello - I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Apr 10 2011 7:22 PM

sixkiller:

sixkiller:

Now - I am familar and such with the larger space saucer all up in yer pic and whatnot. I will not say for sure sures - but I believe this is about 2 levels from the mothership which we all know is coming soon all up on this hole on St. Andrews.

Nice eye on the second smaller craft - I just texted this pic over to Medford Mel who says he is bringin in Pendleton Pete on this. He wants to run the clock times algorithyms programs and such all BETA up on this.

Will report back the findins and hopefully some answers to the questions that keep too many of us up at night.

Sincerely - Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Apr 11 2011 1:24 AM

Now - look back at it -squint yer eyes, if they aint naturally pinched and such.

You will see this.

Sincerely, Yancy

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Mon, Apr 11 2011 9:49 AM

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Mon, Apr 11 2011 9:53 AM

One those dudes involved in that altercation, obviously fled to his hideout just under the left corner of the small white building!

RSS