Forums

Help › Forums

St. Andrews - X-Files - Post Your Pics Here

Sun, May 15 2011 6:26 PM (81 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Nov 22 2010 9:11 AM

Hello - My name is Yancy.

Awhile back I began to notice some unexplainable things on the St. Andrews course and whatnots.

With the help of my friend - Medford Mel - we are doing screen captures when we see/find something we believe to be unusual or perhaps even paranormal or of the other worldly.

In this screen capture below you will see what appears to be a high-end, most likely leather black sofa on the right set off the green just a lils.

I have seen many things on golf courses in me days and such but never ever a couch?

Next we have a strange black cube - that seems to move around the course. In the second pick there is definately a humanoid type bi-pedal man/alien/human/hybrid.

Thanks for taking a gander and such and me mysteries. My hopes are of that this thread will stay active as others 'take a peek around' and such. Rememeber please, I am just a common man and offer no explanaibles on any of this at this time (mostly).

Best Regards & Happy Golfin's, YancyCan

Yancy's WGT YouTube Tootorial & Golfin Tips Vidyas Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/yancycan

• DuffyWaldorf
    286 Posts
    Wed, Nov 24 2010 10:58 AM

at 1st i was going to turn this mound of dirt in the Burn (green circle) into Loch Ness' lost cousin...kinda looks like a crocodile

then i noticed above the reflection of a sign in the water (yellow circle)

my next shot...the sign reappears behind me...SPOOKY!!!

ok not so spooky...some WGT editing from one view but not the other

• DuffyWaldorf
    286 Posts
    Wed, Nov 24 2010 11:14 AM

some of your black boxes could be tee box or distance markers

the yellow arrow is where my inset picture shot was taken from

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Nov 24 2010 11:41 AM

Hello - My name is Yancy

"ok not so spooky...some WGT editing from one view but not the other" - DuffyWaldorf

Perhaps - but perhapables not this common man thinks. That is a solid sighting of a LochNess Monster's love child in that channel (me thinks thats what they call them in the UK arenas).

And a sign that appears and disappears - could be a portal to a parallel universe St. Andrews course where I can only imagineable whats going on there.

"I Want to Believe"

Your Friend, Yancy

Yancy's WGT YouTube Tootorial & Golfin Tips Vidyas Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/yancycan

• JeffGooch
    263 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2010 8:08 AM

your couch at Andys is...in my way

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2010 8:13 AM

JeffGooch:

your couch at Andys is...in my way

I know seeing it says you are in the 'light fescue'  - it appears to me you are either levitating - being levitated by others (aliens mostly) - or straddling the bench/couch.

Thanks for posting this - I am texting it to Medford Mel for deep deep analysis.

Sincerely, Yancy

• Pop301
    13 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2010 8:44 AM

Man o man, I don't know if is safe to go or play the St. Andrews Course, what with portals and black holes.. But I think I will give it a go, wish me luck...

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2010 2:06 PM

ok im a computer idiot can someone tell how to take a snap shot of my screen and save it?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2010 3:18 PM

There are 2 ways, swann. The easiest is to hit PRTSC (next to the F12 key). This copies the image to your clipboard. Open Paint or a like program and select Paste from the menu-voila, your screen capture that you can save.

The second way is to use the Snip tool if you have it. It came out with Windows Vista (not sure if other OSs have it.)  To use the picture in a post see the first post in this thread. GL

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Wed, Dec 8 2010 4:07 PM

thank's jim i'll give it a try

RSS