2,929 Posts
    Wed, Feb 2 2011 7:25 AM

NARFLE THE GARTHOK

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Wed, Feb 2 2011 11:25 AM

gsoup:

NARFLE THE GARTHOK

OK, I'll bite.....what the heck does that mean gsoup?

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Wed, Feb 2 2011 11:59 AM

I suggest you associate yourself with the urban dictionary Mr Strange...tis a good read whilst in the mens room ;^)

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Wed, Feb 2 2011 12:33 PM

Remember a show on Saturday night that was actually funny? I guess you know that some of those cast members made movies. Well Dan and Jane made a movie called Coneheads, one of the better no brainers made, along with Blazing Saddles, Silver Streak ect.

-G

lol

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Wed, Feb 2 2011 12:36 PM

tiffer67:

I suggest you associate yourself with the urban dictionary Mr Strange...tis a good read whilst in the mens room ;^)

Tiffy,

Now ya done went and hurt my feelins and whatnot.

We aint gotta mens room and the onliest book in ere is a sears catalog but it aint fer readin!

• CostaGo
    13 Posts
    Wed, Feb 9 2011 6:54 PM

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Feb 9 2011 7:29 PM

CostaGo:

Hello - I am Yancy

Since I dont see anything and whatnot in yer post - I be a wonderin if the aliens have found you out on the WGT courses?

Please let us know.

Sincerely, Yancy - The Common Man Country Club

Yancy's WGT YouTube Tootorial & Golfin Tips Vidyas Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/yancycan

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Feb 10 2011 4:50 AM

YancyCan:
    Since I dont see anything and whatnot in yer post - I be a wonderin if the aliens have found you out on the WGT courses?

It's coded, Yancy. Remember those invisible messages on paper you wrote with lemon juice that only showed up when you held a match under the paper and the message mysteriously appeared? The problem here is the lid on my laptop is melting trying to read it.  :-(

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Fri, Feb 11 2011 5:48 PM

oh goodness i love this excrement (polite enough?)

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2011 7:59 AM

Out for a hit this morning, about to tee off on St. A #2 and noticed strange underwater creature staring and smiling at me from the depths of the creek beside me just under that bush. Needless to say, hit my tee shot (into the rough) and got the hell out of there! Yancy please investigate as soon as possible, maybe send some divers down there, as i strongly believe said creature resides under that bush!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Go to this Link: http://i53.tinypic.com/2nu6gxg.jpg

RSS