Forums

Help › Forums

St. Andrews - X-Files - Post Your Pics Here

Sun, May 15 2011 6:26 PM (81 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2011 12:12 PM

The St. Andrews Mystery Man

I dern spotted him again - this time up along the fence on the right and whatnot on #18:

Anyone familiar with this man? Is he of the friendly?

Sincerely, Yancy - The Common Man Country Club

Yancy's WGT YouTube Tootorial & Golfin Tips Vidyas Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/yancycan

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Mar 18 2011 12:47 PM

He lost his head!!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 7:51 PM

tiffer67:
    Hi Yancy, whilst preparing a post to blast WGT over the ridiculous out of bounds area on the 7th at St Andrews, I noticed these two fellas slowly crossing the tee. Maybe the same fellows that disturbed Bollox, I don't know? Best you check them out as they seem to be evolving extremely fast and appear to be two steps ahead of you....

Now over the weekend I done spent a little time poking around and whatnots all up in those St. Andrews arenas you be reflecting upons.

While it took my team some time to get on this one (ie. bender) - there be no signs at this moment of those two lil fellers. However, we have some motionable-sensitive meters (ALL BETA) and we will find them and a hygenic examination of them will follow.

However - upon a closlier look at the OB on #7 we climbed a small mound and had a face-off with this:

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 8:01 PM

sixkiller:

Out for a hit this morning, about to tee off on St. A #2 and noticed strange underwater creature staring and smiling at me from the depths of the creek beside me just under that bush. Needless to say, hit my tee shot (into the rough) and got the hell out of there! Yancy please investigate as soon as possible, maybe send some divers down there, as i strongly believe said creature resides under that bush!                                                                                                                                                                          

Thanks for the lead on this sixkiller - Hello, I am Yancy

This crick is home to many many unusual things as well as items and antiquities and whatnots. Team Yancy divers have hit this little river of madness 2x now - both after dark as we have no common men with membersship at the Saint Andrews.

Using skype on our cellphones - I calmed them as they took a gander at what you done spotted and reported above. Recently, we were able to fund a helmet cam - it dont stream live video but it will send back images and such. This common man has seen a lot of weirdness (some of which I am not ready to talk about) on the big St.A - but this put me off my meal and I had to go out for a fogwalk after to calm myself and such. This is truly a paranormable deal we got all up in here - sorry for the harshable glare but the cam uses an auto-flash:

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2011 6:39 AM

YancyCan:

sixkiller:

Out for a hit this morning, about to tee off on St. A #2 and noticed strange underwater creature staring and smiling at me from the depths of the creek beside me just under that bush. Needless to say, hit my tee shot (into the rough) and got the hell out of there! Yancy please investigate as soon as possible, maybe send some divers down there, as i strongly believe said creature resides under that bush!                                                                                                                                                                          

This crick is home to many many unusual things as well as items and antiquities and whatnots. Team Yancy divers have hit this little river of madness 2x now - both after dark as we have no common men with membersship at the Saint Andrews.

Using skype on our cellphones - I calmed them as they took a gander at what you done spotted and reported above. Recently, we were able to fund a helmet cam - it dont stream live video but it will send back images and such. This common man has seen a lot of weirdness (some of which I am not ready to talk about) on the big St.A - but this put me off my meal and I had to go out for a fogwalk after to calm myself and such. This is truly a paranormable deal we got all up in here - sorry for the harshable glare but the cam uses an auto-flash:

Affirmative Yancy, thats surely the creature in question!! Ugly sucker, Huh? Great  detectable effort as usual.

• tomcauchy
    11 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2011 10:35 AM

Here's an interesting shot some have seen.  Most interesting; no lost ball and he was able to hit to the green...

• craigswan
    31,568 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2011 12:43 PM

yankee jim,

That guy is me out for a walk. My head was in the clouds that day .

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2011 12:31 PM

I apologize for posting this on your St. Andrews X-files but I couldn't find the Wolf Creek post.

There is something in the crick below the green on Wolf Creek hole #7 (CTTH hole #6) and could you send yer team to investigate?  It caught my eye on the replay of a shot that spun off the green short into the rough and I took this here screen shot:

I knows the course is in Nevada, but could it be one of them there toothy critters we seen on Kiawah and live in the Everglades?

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2011 8:46 AM

tomcauchy:

Here's an interesting shot some have seen.  Most interesting; no lost ball and he was able to hit to the green...

Sweet mother of pearl - This is truly fascinating to me and my peoples. I am forwarding this to my associates and whatnot fer da further analysis and such. One question: Did you touch the Jesus Tree on Bethpage Black before this?

Sincerely, Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2011 8:52 AM

sixkiller:

YancyCan:

sixkiller:

Affirmative Yancy, thats surely the creature in question!! Ugly sucker, Huh? Great  detectable effort as usual.

I dern found the lost footage of when me and MedfordMel where all up in this creek beta-demoing our new night media equipment and all that:

-- St. Andrews - WGT - Yancy Goes Night Goggling And Such - LOST RAW FOOTAGE --

RSS