Forums

Help › Forums

Ability to Check Remaining Life of Ball Before Equipping

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 25 2024 5:39 AM (6 replies)
  • Floger9
    31 Posts
    Sat, Feb 14 2015 4:34 PM

I have many single balls in my inventory and would like to see how much life is left in the ball before i equip it. I hate having to play starter ball in middle of round.

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Sat, Feb 14 2015 6:07 PM

Floger9:

I have many single balls in my inventory and would like to see how much life is left in the ball before i equip it. I hate having to play starter ball in middle of round.

Before starting a round check the ball by setting up for a practice round . You already know that you have 1 ball or are down to the last ball . Why would you even play or start a round with 1 ball of any type ? As a rule use single balls for practice rounds , ctth , or single blitz play . That way it wont matter since you are in single play mode .

This has been a topic addressed for over 3 years of my being here with no change . So take the above advice and never start a round with at least 3 balls to play with for just in case .

• Floger9
    31 Posts
    Sat, Feb 14 2015 6:27 PM

sound advice    thanks

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Sat, Feb 14 2015 6:55 PM

As mentioned you can indirectly check how much life a ball has left by starting a Practice round with the ball equipped.

So you only have to do it once, take the time to do that with each single ball in your inventory and make a paper record of how much life each ball has left. Update your paper record as needed when you equip one of the single balls to actually play.

• tigerfan1506
    3,193 Posts
    Sat, Feb 14 2015 7:11 PM

lonniescott711:

Floger9:

Before starting a round check the ball by setting up for a practice round . You already know that you have 1 ball or are down to the last ball . Why would you even play or start a round with 1 ball of any type ? As a rule use single balls for practice rounds , ctth , or single blitz play . That way it wont matter since you are in single play mode .

This has been a topic addressed for over 3 years of my being here with no change . So take the above advice and never start a round with at least 3 balls to play with for just in case .

Maybe, like me, he doesnt want to pay 250 or 300 credits for a beer suds ball, or a Heart or Champagne ball. Or maybe he just cant afford to buy a new sleeve at the moment. There are lots of reasons someone, myself included, would start a round with just one type of ball in my inventory.

The OP is right, it would be nice to see the hits left gauge while looking thru the balls i have. But its never going to change, and it has been asked for many many times.

I just set up a practice single blitz, then b4 the first shot i can see whats left. Its a hassle, but its all you can do.

• lvion
    25 Posts
    Sat, Feb 14 2015 8:02 PM

My advice is always the same. I keep several good balls in my inventory at all times and have credits on hand in case i need to get some during the round.

• Sphinkter0
    11 Posts
    Thu, Jul 25 2024 5:39 AM

They wouldn't sell as many balls if people knew how many strokes were left. It's the WGT way.

RSS