Forums

Help › Forums

The Masters 2015...here we go

Mon, Apr 13 2015 4:03 PM (96 replies)
  • MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2015 12:16 PM

Speith's runnin away with this thing after 2 rounds.

• ReisR
    341 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2015 12:39 PM

Speith -14 for 36!!.

How long it will take before a WGT troll accuses him of having a cheating slow meter?

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2015 1:58 PM

ReisR:
    How long it will take before a WGT troll accuses

That's a darn good question now that Opy (Opyeuclid) has marketed his "Nadatrol" pills. They help like Niggarets do with cigs. I've been able to cut back to two trolls a day ;-}

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2015 2:04 PM

Boomerboy44 & Fuzzygazz with Spieth pick might need to share the sleeve....wonder how?...LOL

Well, all is only 4 fun : )))

Eric

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2015 6:06 PM

If Spieth wins give my half to Fuzzy..That kid can hit some shots......and putt. 

Will be glued to the tv this weekend.

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2015 1:20 AM

Hmmmm ... but can Spieth hold it together through the next two rounds? Major nervousness ...

Many a seasoned salt hath driven his ship upon the rocks of Masters weekend ...

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2015 1:36 AM

donsprintr:

Hmmmm ... but can Spieth hold it together through the next two rounds? Major nervousness ...

Many a seasoned salt hath driven his ship upon the rocks of Masters weekend ...

Why not?, some other young rockets have done it before. 

Perhaps it is me but he does not seems under pressure at all, he seems to be enjoying the "weekend" golf and not thinking that is "the Masters" he is leading.

I wonder how uncomfortable might be to have cameras, journalist who want interviews all the time, people asking for autographs or selfies or whatever.....absolutely all the time!!!.... no a single second on your own out of your room or Club toilet!!!

Well that is the price of being in the lead of such tournament, hope Spieth can handle that with smart.

Eric

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2015 1:45 AM

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2015 2:05 AM

Day 2 of the Masters 2015

New remarkable faces up there; Paul Casey, Dustin Johnson & Phil Mickelson.

Are they making the last two days interesting?....they certainly do : )), 7 strokes over Johnson & 8 over Mickelson sound like a lot, but there are TWO days left, Spieth may look very strong but I think some of the more experienced guys close to the top will give some good fight.......I hope a VERY close fight to make the last day ever so exciting.

I doubt very much Rory, Tiger, Adam or Bubba will come close to the top at the end, but again, in two days anyone could come very inspired and a combo of a bad day from the top leaders, could make this tournament so interesting and not seeing the leader taking 8 or 10 strokes ahead for the last day.

Boomerboy44:

If Spieth wins give my half to Fuzzy..That kid can hit some shots......and putt. 

Will be glued to the tv this weekend.

Thanks Boom, apreciated, I hope Fuzzy is keeping track of the thread.
    Eric
  • TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2015 2:51 AM

RSS