Forums

Help › Forums

did i ever mention this GAME is still crap, ...and to some of the self proclaimed geniuses, %^@_%

Wed, Jan 5 2011 10:24 AM (247 replies)
  • neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 12:34 PM

Is that the new tier, President of the US?  Man, I had a brain fart, thinking a rational civil post could shed some light on this box of rocks.  The funny thing is her anger over being poor forces her to bash Legends, not all the members with upgrades, just the legends.  Its probably safe to say that maybe 5% have earned Legend, while 95% of us did not try to become legend, we were moved their automatically.

Still not sure what she is arguing since it makes no sense.  THis is similar to those morons that say golf is an easy sport, having never picked up a club in their like.  Its funny because she claims we all are boasting how great we are as Legends, which I have not seen anyone do, yet out of all of us who is boasting they are better for playing the hardest version of the game?  She is saying her game is harder and we cant do it any better.  THATS THE IRONY X, YOU ARE THE ONLY WHO THINK THEY ARE BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE.

Anyone on the site will admit regs are harder to shoot low with, but you can say that without diminishing the achievements of players with the better clubs.  

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 12:35 PM

YankeeJim:
    He did.

No yankee, I have and will not bash those of you who think you need to buy the easy version of this game, that is your choice, what I bash is the arrogance shown by many of the legend/master who really think they are legend/masters, when they cannot break par with the original of this game. You know jim, the courses are the same, just made easier with laser putters etc, This mornings match showed what that putter means to you guys, this man could not sink a 3 ft er, and that has nothing to do with anything except skill, so jim, you admit you have purchased the easy version, no bash on that

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 12:40 PM

neildiamond11790:
    Anyone on the site will admit regs are harder to shoot low with, but you can say that without diminishing the achievements of players with the better clubs.  

glad to hear from you again, the more you talk the less I have to, because you have a way of digging a hole for yourself

you buy the easy version, and then you ask how i can diminish your achievements, EASY STUPID ONE, you bought the easier one, and we usually do not give credit to those that choose the easy way out

If you buy your masters degree on the internet, how can i diminish that, YOU HAVE DIMINISHED  THE WORD MASTER

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 12:44 PM

neildiamond11790:
    Still not sure what she is arguing since it makes no sense. 

have been waiting for the question, guess you forgot what the question was, have to go to work, put it on my wall and ssssyyyyyyccccccoooo,  will answer

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 12:49 PM

x1524807:

YankeeJim:
    He did.

No yankee, I have and will not bash those of you who think you need to buy the easy version of this game, that is your choice, what I bash is the arrogance shown by many of the legend/master who really think they are legend/masters, when they cannot break par with the original of this game.

So what? Neil's question asked why you find it necessary to bash anybody that spends $ on this game, and you do by mocking them.

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 12:57 PM

now its legends and masters, not just legends.  progress.  Any legends out there miss a putt from 3ft on tourney greens lately with your laser putters?  No chance right?  Anyone ever miss the putt on Oakmont #2 from above the hole?  Missed a 3ft putt days ago and had 14ft coming back.  Guess that laser putter ran out of batteries.

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 1:03 PM

love people that comment on something they have never played.  good luck guys, this one is a beauty.  Can anyone not starting with an X explain to me that if you dont play tourneys or MPC, and pretty much just play by yourself how is the game harder?  Who are the judges?  Who is the victor when playing by yourself?

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 1:26 PM

neildiamond11790:
    ove people that comment on something they have never played.  good luck guys, this one is a beauty.  Can anyone not starting with an X explain to me that if you dont play tourneys or MPC, and pretty much just play by yourself how is the game harder

You know neil, you just keep giving like the energizer bunny

First of all, you will notice that the more upgrades you purchase, the lower your score, now that did not happen by accident, that happened by design, WGT design, and to keep lowering your scores, they gave you titles, that did not happen by accident, but by design, because they knew people like you, who have never accomplished anything, would love the title master or legend, and hold onto it for the rest of your life. If you got tired of playing this game, you still would play,because of the title. Now, if you can understand, you diminish the word master and legend, when you have 5000000 people running around with that title, similar to adding 50 gallons of water to milk and calling it cream.  Neil, you are not the bright light of this forum, so I hope you understand this. IF YOUR SCORE GOES DOWN IT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE PLAYING AN EASIER VERSION, AND IF IT GOES UP YOU ARE PLAYING A HARDER VERSION, AND THAT IS WHY MASTERS CANNOT BREAK PAR ON THE HARDER VERSION

Now you guys want and continue to demonize me, which is what all good propagandists do. If the message is the truth, and the truth hurts, then demonize the messenger, and they we have Yankee Jim, who thinks that he should try and use a tactic called CENSOR. Well a lot of South American countries were built on that system, and adolph used to to kill millions.

I have no reason to put anyone down, just admit that this makes sense, IF YOU ARE PLAYING THE EASY VERSION YOUR SCORE GOES DOWN, AND IF YOU ARE PLAYING THE HARDER VERSION YOUR SCORe GOES UP, AND IT IS a sin to water the words master and legend to mean absolutely nothing. Your namesake is a legend, but did it with 40 years of hard work, writing music that will live forever, and can fill a concert hall within 30 minutes of ticket announcement, THAT IS A LEGEND, not someone who buys the easy version of a game. You want to be legend in this game, take the regs, and do a 62 like your average, then you will be a legend

I know this makes too much sense, because someone wants to take your make believe titles away from you

• mohuyu
    891 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 1:36 PM

It is much much easier for me to shoot a 62 with my g10s but shooting 62 is not the point. The aim of the game is to shoot lower than other people with the same clubs and maybe win a few virtual cents and have fun doing so... I couldn't care less if my title or whatever you call it was stripped away and was replaced to "hacker with regs" 

I know I have put myself in for a hounding especially since I shot a 37 taking the "x challenge"...

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Tue, Jan 4 2011 1:38 PM

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

My average was lower as a master, 5 strokes higher now as a Legend, which wgt imposed on me. 

I still dont get it.  Thought you went to work.  Is she really comparing me to the real Neil Diamond?  Like the real Neil Diamond, I dont consider myself a legend.  A title is just a title and doesnt make the man.  By my score I should be classified as a Tour Master now, yet WGT keeps me at Legend.  Think you are confusing this game, we dont determine our tier, WGT does.  BTW -2 in Bethpage Front 9 Ready Go through 7 same score as with your regs from the whites, interesting, thougth I was playing the easier version.  Maybe its the fact the hole plays 60yds longer on the 3rd hole.

Interestingly enough I have a better understanding of the book I am currently reading "Hyperspace" by Dr Michio Kaku about the theoretical physics in higher dimensions, parallel universes and the physics of time, maybe its the lack of rational thinking on x's side.

[View:http://wgt.com/themes/wgt/utility/:450:0]

RSS