Forums

Help › Forums

did i ever mention this GAME is still crap, ...and to some of the self proclaimed geniuses, %^@_%

Wed, Jan 5 2011 10:24 AM (247 replies)
  • Medved1000
    2 Posts
    Sun, Jan 2 2011 4:08 PM

Did I mention this game is crap and needs some inteligence injected? lol. Didn't mean to rain on your perfect escapism yoyos. Try to remeber, video games are just that.....games. 7 pages of response to a mild criticism. Amazing. Most of the childish replies and bashings truly are astonishing. What's with you turkeys. No life?  Just a bunch of rantings from self serving idiots with no friends to talk with. Otherwise you would concede to people their right to their differing opinions. So in closing, are you insinuating that I tolerate such diabolical nonsense from such inferior phenomena as yourselves..........Don't!  I'll find you....lol

• DavyJones1980
    43 Posts
    Sun, Jan 2 2011 5:08 PM

Medved1000:
    So in closing, are you insinuating that I tolerate such diabolical nonsense from such inferior phenomena

Your oratorical insinuations are altogether to copious for my dimensional comprehensions.

Have a nice day................................... 

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Sun, Jan 2 2011 5:09 PM

Medved1000:

Did I mention this game is crap and needs some inteligence injected? lol. Didn't mean to rain on your perfect escapism yoyos. Try to remeber, video games are just that.....games. 7 pages of response to a mild criticism. Amazing. Most of the childish replies and bashings truly are astonishing. What's with you turkeys. No life?  Just a bunch of rantings from self serving idiots with no friends to talk with. Otherwise you would concede to people their right to their differing opinions. So in closing, are you insinuating that I tolerate such diabolical nonsense from such inferior phenomena as yourselves..........Don't!  I'll find you....lol

Look, he figured out how to use Microsoft Word Thesaurus...lmao

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sun, Jan 2 2011 7:24 PM

LeGeNdCrUsHeR:

Medved1000:

Look, he figured out how to use Microsoft Word Thesaurus...lmao

nah mate....i'm thinking it's a program you can download...it's called s-h-i-t  talker.

it auto generates crap.

Happy New Year by the way.

tbe

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 6:51 AM

C   Courses for free

R    Really good gameplay

A     Amazing scenery

P     Produced professionaly perhaps producing pro proclamations

Lizzie.I'm Lovin' it.

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 7:57 AM

Was playing with a legend yesterday, and we started to chat, and this is what we came up with.

WGT has a business plan not like other game company’s. Yes, some of you do not believe this, but they are a game company. You think they are a real golf course, with real masters and legends walking around, but that is not the case

Most game companies sell you a download of their easiest game for a small amount of $$$, and then later come up with their harder version, the master version, and then again come up with their harder version called the legends. Everybody following me

Wgt chose a different plan. They gave you the hard version first, called regulars which everyone struggles to break par, and then they sell you equipment or easier version so you can become a master, and then they sell you more equipment or the easiest version, to finally become a legend.

This is the fun part, the legend I was playing with agreed with me, and we both had a lot of LOL’s together

Happy new year to all my legend and master friends. and please this time stay in your caves

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 8:37 AM

Happy with the way WGT does things.  I probably would not have joined had the charged me to join.  I have enjoyed the challenges each tier brought, and find each next tier harder due to new green speeds and longer tees.  While playing someone with the reg clubs, both standing out 200yds to green, the game will probably play easier for me.  But playing against another M, TM or Legend hitting from the same spot the competition will be much tougher. 

I think thats what most people dont really understand about the game, each level brings new challenges, and you can either upgrade your clubs to maybe reach those higher tiers or continue at the pace you prefer with the freebie clubs and progress slower.  Either way you can find some fun and competition, and find the game will always bring challenges regardless of your clubs. 

I mean some make it sound like once you buy the clubs the game becomes easy, well yes and no.  I can stop a wedge better then a freebie, but when 221yds out on Kiawah 17 with a 210yd 3 iron or a 235yd 3 wood in my hand double bogey is still in play and par is still my goal. 

You can also look at it like this.  You bought the clubs, you make that next tier and you post your best score in that tier to date a 31, good work, only the leaderboard shows 20 people better then you.  The easier game you thought you bought into, just became harder.  At a certain point you will forget your tier, because whether you are a Legend or a Tour Pro, you are still going to get whooped from time to time, clubs or no clubs.

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 8:54 AM

neildiamond11790:
    became harder.  At a certain point you will forget your tier, because whether you are a Legend or a Tour Pro, you are still going to get whooped from time to time, clubs or no clubs.

YES, BUT THAT NAME LEGEND NEXT TO YOUR NAME FEELS SOOOOOOO GOOD,

because where else in your life will you see only what real legends see

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 9:11 AM

As with many other players on the site, often your tier is chosen for you when WGT decides to add more tiers.  You go from master on 8/31 to Legend on 9/1.  You had no say in it, it was just done for you and since you cant go back you just kind of live with the longer tees, lighting greens and better competition. 

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 9:21 AM

neildiamond11790:
    with the longer tees, lighting greens and better competition

think you did not mean better competition,think you meant those with better equipment or those who bought the easier version, and received the better equipment. Isn't that right?

After all, the easier version is much harder than a harder version, isn't that right?

RSS