Forums

Help › Forums

did i ever mention this GAME is still crap, ...and to some of the self proclaimed geniuses, %^@_%

Wed, Jan 5 2011 10:24 AM (247 replies)
  • neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 9:39 AM

another example for people who think contributing to the development of the game and purchasing equipment is cheating, who narrow mindedly have to resort to calling someone a bad parent for doing the same thing they are doing just perhaps a little more:

Tour Pro, using upgraded free equipment, not playing the really basic clubs shoots 36 over and over and over on Bethpage front 9 and not a tournament by themselves is only playing themselves.  If they play some Alt Shot game here and there, with another freebie club playing member, they have good competition, and should enjoy the challenge, but they are only playing against 2 other people so the competition is limited to who they are playing against.

Legend, using upgraded equipment, they earned through RG finishes and MPC games, enters a RG event against other Legends, TMs and some other members is competing against 49 other people is playing a different game then that Tour Pro just mentioned above.

Both versions are enjoyable, but if you are that TP, playing freebies, it will be very difficult for you to play the same RG and finish well that the Legend joined.  Its all about expectations. 

Simple logic, you are playing different games.  So it makes no sense to compare one easier than the other.  To do so, just to argue, means you are a F'ing tool incapable of understanding logic.

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 9:48 AM

neildiamond11790:

understanding logic.

LOL, YOU THINK YOU ARE A LEGEND, LOL

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 10:11 AM

case in point of the type I am referring to.  well done.

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 10:19 AM

neildiamond11790:
    case in point of the type I am referring to.  well done.

LOL, funny that is the best you could come up with, but anyone who devotes 60 hours a month to be a legend does display obsessive behavior, especially when one has 2 babies and a family. Sorry neil, help should be on the way. One other thing, although you do spend 60 hours a month to be a legend, neil baby, I know a legend when I see one, and you  no legend

now you had made a promise never to answer to me again, so keep your promise, and save your time for playing

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 10:42 AM

This act is getting so old and predictable. 

• Fredddddy
    177 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 10:51 AM

X maybe you need to get a life just leave if this game irritates you nobody will miss you

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 10:57 AM

YANKEE JIM

This act is getting so old and predictable. 

FRED DADDY

X maybe you need to get a life just leave if this game irritates you nobody will miss you

GOT 2 OUT OF THE CAVE, LOL

I would like to see your law license, if you are going to be lawyers, must have credentials

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 11:00 AM

LOL-right on cue.  :-)

* edit- Check this out.....

First post @7:57. It took neil 40 minutes to post a response. 17 minutes later the ignorance starts. Since then the ignorance shows up almost in 30 minute intervals. 27  27  31  and 38. LOL. Classic bait and wait.

• Fredddddy
    177 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 11:06 AM

i carry my credentials in my clown shoes and they are useless to you head of all clowns

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Mon, Jan 3 2011 11:07 AM

technically, I am not responding to anyone, just making points.  The last response was not a response to you, but pointing out to others the type I was referring to.  Like we need further proof, I could spend 5 minutes a month and my status would still be legend.  You cant go down in status.

RSS