Sun, Jun 14 2015 1:11 PM (28 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Jun 13 2015 8:20 AM

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Jun 13 2015 9:01 AM

andyson:

You know it Andy ! And to add to the Michildess comment concerning his alt-shot win, which must have been a special moment for him.... after some thought, and the treasure of having a vast memory when called upon, I do remember. It was Mich, and another legend vs Myself and a pro with all starter gear, clubs & ball, playing at the B of 5's....;-}

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Jun 13 2015 9:24 AM

SweetiePie:

micheldess:

sweetypie, please play from  legend  tee now, let the red tee rest for a while lol

Been there, done that...for about 5 1/2 years. I am giving it a rest

Do like michael stroke, play from long tee now, we see than the  red tee and selected  course can give 49 or 50 average for everybody, no need to proove that to all us lol

nah...I prefer doing things my way. What I enjoy. I like the freedom to enhance my pleasure as I define it. When it is no longer fun or interesting I will focus on something else fun...as I define it

I remember playing  against you an  alternate game  couple of months ago when we where legend, we defeat  you my partner and i, 4  up on 6 and i'm only average player.

I don't. But I'm sure I had fun. But, I don't play to win or lose, just to have some fun...as I define it. 

;-}

Good on ya Lily, you're doing what should be done here, having FUN.

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Sat, Jun 13 2015 9:39 AM

MBAggese, it's not that the problem

I'm in for people do the things they like,  play what they want, and have fun, i do the same

But, so often when we read her, she think she's so good player and not because she play only from red tee and selected courses.

It's a difference between that

Me, i'm the anti ego player, i know i'm still just average player, i will never be a good at this game but i still  enjoy.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Jun 13 2015 12:04 PM

micheldess:

MBAggese, it's not that the problem

I'm in for people do the things they like,  play what they want, and have fun, i do the same

But, so often when we read her, she think she's so good player and not because she play only from red tee and selected courses.

It's a difference between that

Me, i'm the anti ego player, i know i'm still just average player, i will never be a good at this game but i still  enjoy.

Naw, Lily never "pulls her own chain"...she's always been upfront about having fun here at WGT.

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Sat, Jun 13 2015 12:49 PM

If you read only what you want  lol

Do what you want, and she can continue to play only from red tee and selected round, it's ok for me

Good  morning,  afternoon, evening  or night all, depends which part of the world you lived and have fun

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Sat, Jun 13 2015 1:41 PM

Lots of time my friends and I play a practice skins game if we can't find a 4th for an alt shot. Playing on easier tees with heavy winds is a lot of fun. Shots you get are totally different from the shots you normally will get in a ranked or alt shot game.

Setting up with red tees on the best of par 5's in a skins game ( eagle fest) , totally a fun game

• eivets
    433 Posts
    Sat, Jun 13 2015 7:11 PM

ljbast has friends?

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Sun, Jun 14 2015 1:11 PM

lol, I used to like you Stevie

RSS