Forums

Help › Forums

Just me...

Tue, Aug 4 2015 12:56 AM (41 replies)
  • TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2015 2:38 AM

Just wanted you to know your not alone my friend. Message me anytime you need to. There is always a bright light out there. Yours is just around the corner. Mine is flickering, so there is hope. Just know we are here if you need us.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2015 12:22 PM

All of the posts deleted so hopefully that was just a "bad drunk" for the man....LOL WOW!

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2015 2:51 PM

Folks, i have chatted with JB through PM here, and he has genuine reasons to be posting. Please, if JB posts here again, give him all the support you can, cheers.

• bassmaster60
    126 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2015 3:15 PM

might start with the obvious. lay off the booze your far to gone in the bottle. you mix your own trouble then cry for help. grow a set and gain control of yourself. 

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2015 3:30 PM

Folks, don't make assumptions.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2015 4:31 PM

MBaggese:

Folks, don't make assumptions.

No assumptions here!

That was intense regardless of who it is, and I do hope it was just a bad drunk...that's probably the best case scenario for him after that....lol

• rollone
    777 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2015 5:34 PM

not seeing the previous posts, but thats not the point. Ive been there mate, 2x.

you ever need anything, you let me know. No, i dont know you, but that point is moot also. 

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2015 6:19 PM

If you have nothing positive, or constructive to say in this thread, then please stay away. This is somebody who i genuinely believe needs support. Suppose this is your kids, or direct family trying to reach out for help, and you decide to ridicule them, what then if something comes from it? 

We are supposed to be a family of golfers and friends here, lets keep it that way.

• bassmaster60
    126 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2015 6:26 PM

wish you the best

cursed the entire cc  

blamed everyone

good luck my friend   "ex" 

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2015 6:34 PM

You got kids Bassmaster? That to me is step 1. I wouldnt dream of saying anything about them if you had. If you dont, then have you got any family? Still step 1. Would i say anything about them? NO i would not, because i know nothing about you ar anyone connected to you. You got a girl Bassmaster? Still step 1. You get the picture yet? 

Stay quiet my keyboard warrior friend, it doesnt suit you.

RSS