• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sun, Jul 26 2015 11:32 AM

bassmaster60:

living the dream my friend

have family   lost family 

got plenty of troubles i wont reach out here tho

ffs

To solve one's own problems is one's own problem.  If you can't do it, do you really want someone else to do it?   I don't and by his posts neither does bassmaster60.  my nickle!

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sun, Jul 26 2015 11:54 AM

I agree....I'm a 33 yr veteran of the military....seen my share of death and destruction in other countries, in addition to family and friends at home passing away or going through serious troubles.....one thing I learned is that talking solves nothing....it might be good for the soul to vent, but that's all we can do in this forum.

If talk was the solution, Dr Phil, Oprah and all the rest of the talking heads would have achieved world peace by now.

ct

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sun, Jul 26 2015 1:30 PM

ct690911:
    one thing I learned is that talking solves nothing....it might be good for the soul to vent, but that's all we can do in this forum.

That's good enough for me. Nobody expects solutions from aliases on other continents, but the soul may win!

• bassmaster60
    126 Posts
    Sun, Jul 26 2015 3:36 PM

To solve one's own problems is one's own problem.  If you can't do it, do you really want someone else to do it?   I don't and by his posts neither does bassmaster60.  my nickle!

i dont understand the riddle maybe you both should lay off

• rollone
    777 Posts
    Sun, Jul 26 2015 5:03 PM

bassmaster60:

i dont understand the riddle maybe you both should lay off

the poster (lee) is stating that if he was in the same situation and he couldnt solve his own problem he sure as hell wouldnt want someone else to do it. He then says that by your postings (Bass), that you wouldnt want that either. 

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sun, Jul 26 2015 5:32 PM

I agree with rollone's assessment.  In addition, when someone posts an issue to a public forum....any issue...there is going to be a lot of opinions generated. (I guess that's what they are looking for)...maybe the responses are helpful and maybe not...but there is only so much that can be done in this way. Ultimately, action is required by the individual to sort it out...ie, to seek professional help; a shrink, a counsellor or a padre; maybe even a family member, .that knows the person better and/or is trained.

ct

• bassmaster60
    126 Posts
    Sun, Jul 26 2015 6:15 PM

or quit drinkin

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Mon, Jul 27 2015 1:42 AM

see above....:)

• rollone
    777 Posts
    Mon, Jul 27 2015 2:24 PM

bassmaster60:

or quit drinkin

i solved that riddle for you whilst sh*tfaced. 

RSS