Forums

Help › Forums

Just me...

Tue, Aug 4 2015 12:56 AM (41 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2015 7:29 PM

JB I hope things are on the up and up for you since your post. I am going on almost a month without  a mind altering beverage. Couldn't have done it at a better time. I am still dealing with my best friend in the world, (my Dad the old Marine gunney), he has a few months left on this earth and just wants to call it a day. My wifes older sister just had her surgery and has stage 3 ovarian cancer. It is heredic, they have isolated the gene and my wife has the gene. I couldn't be sober at a better time. I need to have the same set my squirrel has and step up to the plate. My work is still slow and the bills are still fast. They say Quitters never win and Winners never quit. Never truer than for me at this time. My real last name is Winner so I have no choice but to face the battle with guns drawn. I don't have a second for poor me anymore. My sons have my back and will make sure we get through this. I can not and will not let my family down. Find the person you were and have always been and get back to being back. I have no choice and the added responsibility has seemed to help me keep it together. Best of luck to you my friend. I can always make time to talk if you need to. Always part of the WGT family that I hope I still am.

Rich

Sorry to some that I didn't use paragraphs. 

• jb6000
    1,231 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2015 12:56 AM

Thanks Rich & I also hope things go well for you :)

RSS