Forums

Help › Forums

Champions listed by WGT Scoring Average

Sat, Sep 16 2017 2:36 AM (279 replies)
  • sue333318
    631 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2015 6:04 AM

I've had a good laugh reading this - seems to me that MrQ was calling out all the 'low average Champs'  while doing exactly the same thing himself.

All FOYW did was point out the hypocrisy.

Each to their own and why anybody takes this list seriously is beyond me.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2015 6:29 AM

sue333318:

I've had a good laugh reading this - seems to me that MrQ was calling out all the 'low average Champs'  while doing exactly the same thing himself.

I think someone should start a list with high average legends...:)

• sue333318
    631 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2015 6:30 AM

ct690911:

sue333318:

I think someone should start a list with high average legends...:)

lol - good idea - I'm heading in that direction with very little effort!

• Gwen77
    379 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2015 6:39 AM

I would like to thank you all for worrying about Gwen!! Especially MrQ!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

• FRIENDofyourWIFE
    305 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2015 7:22 AM

sue333318:

This is the purpose that drives me to make my comments about Mrqueez...   Tom is a Excellent player and one of the most difficult to win a game of credits, and we use to play a lot...   but the thing is that you can't come here to separate players from a list and put you in a supposedly elite group, and less when you do what critiques of those separated...  And again you need to have B A L L S to do that !   Well, we know now that Mrqueez have them!

Liz

• Gwen77
    379 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2015 9:07 AM

People are often unreasonable and self- centered. Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway. If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway, I you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy Anyway. The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway. Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway. For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway."

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2015 9:32 AM

No one ever stated that average was anything to do with anything apart from 1 factually correct none in the VT in that top 20...close enough to that anyway.    After several pages full circle back to the wrong end of the stick............Jeepers

All excellent players so I will leave the subjective whose heinz baked beanz are slightly better or not to others.

And Gwen wish you well in pursuing whatever it is you are as your leisure time, and happy thanksgiving to you guys there also.  Saving our turkey trot for a mass cull at Cmas :)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2015 10:13 AM

High average Legends? Put Squirrel Nutz on the list immediately. I was a 60 the day I made Legend. I haven't been close since. I did post every round while I was still active. I just enjoyed playing and the friendships, my stats were never important to me. Any member I ever played with saw me shoot great rounds and terrible rounds.Just another day of witch craft for me-pounding sticks on the ground and swearing at the sky.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2015 12:16 PM

renniw52:

High average Legends? Put Squirrel Nutz on the list immediately. I was a 60 the day I made Legend. I haven't been close since. I did post every round while I was still active. I just enjoyed playing and the friendships, my stats were never important to me. Any member I ever played with saw me shoot great rounds and terrible rounds.Just another day of witch craft for me-pounding sticks on the ground and swearing at the sky.

My average is 68.72.  I only play Alternate games. I play for the same reason Rich states above. My Alt record is: 3279-3222.

Yup...I'm a real prodigy folks...lol

I do enjoy the game though, and these forums..sure beats watching game shows and depressing news segments repeated every 15 minutes.

ct

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2015 12:34 PM

Gwen77:

People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway. If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway, If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway. The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway. Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway. For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway."

A fine quote and very true in all aspects of life. As it pertains to this game, regardless of how a person achieves their "goal", i.e., # of wins, low average, high tier, etc., it bothers me exactly zero percent. It should not bother anyone. It was not done at their expense and, whether or not it's legitimate or attained honestly, is between the player and God; because how a person conducts themself on here, is a clear indication of the same character traits he or she will display in all aspects of life. 

my .02

RSS