Forums

Help › Forums

Champions listed by WGT Scoring Average

Sat, Sep 16 2017 2:36 AM (279 replies)
  • FRIENDofyourWIFE
    305 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2015 2:17 PM

ct690911:
    because how a person conducts themself on here, is a clear indication of the same character traits he or she will display in all aspects of life.

I totally agree with what you expose, claiming more validity when these words come from the person who try to ridicule Columbus, Sue and me just to express our opinions !

Good Day Sr.        

Liz

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2015 2:31 PM

FRIENDofyourWIFE:

ct690911:

because how a person conducts themself on here, is a clear indication of the same character traits he or she will display in all aspects of life

I totally agree with what you expose, claiming more validity when these words come from the person who try to ridicule Columbus, Sue and me just to express our opinions...

Good Day Sr.        

Liz

I'm lost again !..Who is Sue?, and who tried to ridicule these people you mentioned? .... Never mind, this thread has probably little value now. On to the next burning issue...lol

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2015 2:56 PM

I'm going to Denver for a couple weeks in February.  Anyone know where I can buy some good weed?

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2015 3:01 PM

MichaelStroke:

I'm going to Denver for a couple weeks in February.  Anyone know where I can buy some good weed?

...actually, if you're going to Colorado, I imagine you can get it just 'bout any place now that it's legal there....maybe ask da Mormons...:)

ps...can you bring me back a little?...maybe then I can figure out what the hell FOYW is posting.

• MrQueez
    559 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2015 3:50 PM

FRIENDofyourWIFE:
     This is the purpose that drives me to make my comments about Mrqueez...   Tom is a Excellent player and one of the most difficult to win a game of credits, and we use to play a lot...  

Yes me and Liz played many High Stakes MPC and she is a hell of a player.  In the end WGT was the only winner collecting the fees.

• MrQueez
    559 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2015 6:26 PM

sue333318:

I've had a good laugh reading this - seems to me that MrQ was calling out all the 'low average Champs'  while doing exactly the same thing himself.

All FOYW did was point out the hypocrisy.

I guess you missed my post on the previous page.  I did not bang out red tees to make Champ and play very few now.  I do play some to break up the monotony.  We at RDG are about improving ones game no matter the tier and red tees does really help.

So I ask where is the hypocrisy?

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2015 7:03 PM

ct690911:
    because how a person conducts themself on here, is a clear indication of the same character traits he or she will display in all aspects of life. 

Good lord, I hope you certainly don't believe that.

You're using WGT forum posts and game chat as a benchmark and litmus test with which people shall measure their real world attitudes and the manner in which they conduct themselves?

Geebuz.....

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2015 1:37 AM

ColumbusStorm:
    244 yoban 134 Champion 102.80

Lol!!  Love that guy.

MichaelStroke:

Him too.

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2015 9:57 AM

Well I've got this to say ... finish a few Virtual Tour events and place highly, and maybe someone besides yourself will believe you are in the same catagory as the elite players on this site. Mr Queez ...

My last word ...

• krskfr
    458 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2015 10:42 AM

If you look both at Liz's and Queez's profile, they play non stop Unlimited CC ranked tournaments from the shorter tees more often than not, and post 26/27's each time.  Whats the deal, do you want a lower average that bad lol. I don't understand. oh well. Not picking sides here.

RSS