Golf courses to disappear!

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 20 2015 1:48 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2015 10:11 PM

News Flash!!!

On 24 September "2015 2012 TT5" (an asteroid) is expected to strike a well known golf course in the England-Scotland area... could affect the eastern seaboard of U.S. too--Kiawah G.C. may not make it.

um, for all you that are worried about this...let me be perfectly clear...

I will take any donations of level 90 Nike RZN virtual golf balls and I promise to play this game until the end of whatever time we have left on this Big-Spinning planet.  (i.e., I'll put them to good use)

Prepare for the End Times --- You cannot take WGT credits with you.

Actual photo of future event below

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2015 11:30 PM

PHEEWWWW, thank god I was watching that guy on TV a month ago and bought a vial of that water he was selling for $5000 an ounce...

This water is guaranteed by him to be blessed by GOD himself!!!

All I have to do is sprinkle it around my house and I am totally protected from all that kind of sh!t by God himself!!!

Not only that(and this isn't BS), I can make a list of names, sprinkle some of this Holy Water on the paper, and they are protected from any diseases or natural disasters for life!

Now given the proof positive evidence you have posted this event will happen,  rather than gift you balls, I am offering you a better gift, the opportunity to be exempt from this impending disaster...

Send me 10 sleeves of lvl 61 Nike balls, and I will write your name on my list, not only are you protected from this meteor strike, you will be immune to any diseases for life, guaranteed by God himself!!!!

AS soon as those balls are in my bag, you on there my friend...offer ends midnight Sept. 23, for obvious reasons!

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2015 12:32 AM

fatdan:
    Send me 10 sleeves of lvl 61 Nike balls, and I will write your name on my list, not only are you protected from this meteor strike, you will be immune to any diseases for life, guaranteed by God himself!!!!

SENT

and they say a sucker is born every minute.......

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2015 1:06 AM

alanti:

SENT

Then your worries are over, no need to give me your real name, this is fully guaranteed by the "all knowing" himself !!!

LOL

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2015 1:13 AM

Doing 10% off today only:

My doomsday tab: $130K on bunkers, guns and more

Offer excludes water purification tablets as the aliens have promised no pesky curve balls like radiation.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2015 5:04 AM

xxxhogheadxxx:

News Flash!!!

On 24 September "2015 2012 TT5" (an asteroid) is expected to strike a well known golf course in the England-Scotland area... could affect the eastern seaboard of U.S. too--Kiawah G.C. may not make it.

um, for all you that are worried about this...let me be perfectly clear...

I will take any donations of level 90 Nike RZN virtual golf balls and I promise to play this game until the end of whatever time we have left on this Big-Spinning planet.  (i.e., I'll put them to good use)

Prepare for the End Times --- You cannot take WGT credits with you.

Actual photo of future event below

Good!!!  I hate those 3 courses anyway.  :)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2015 6:59 AM

Calm down everyone, hoghead was hoaxing you all. This is really what's happening...

GOD HELP US ALL!!

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2015 7:54 AM

^^^^LMAO PT!!  Nice one!

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2015 9:32 AM

PaulTon(PT), I was trying to keep the source of destruction out of sight from the 'not-chosen'.

But now, the truth is out.  It is true what PT states;  WGT is responsible for the doom of millions of WGT golfers.

I have been authorized ( by you know who) to protect many WGT unfaithful during this cataclysmic event.  But, You must act-deliver to me now!*

Beware of the false golf prophets above.  Only I can offer enlightenment and/or salvation.

* level 90 Nike RZN sleeves

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2015 11:21 AM

I'm gonna have to do a 20/20 segment on myself for posting false info!

Turns out the info I posted is not true, my assumption is they ran out of the water blessed by "God"...the new stuff they sell is just "Miracle Water" that comes from a lake near the Chernobyl nuclear plant, that was somehow altered by radiation exposure...all it does for a meager $20 is get rid of all your debts!!!!

In other words, if you owe the IRS $750,000, you sprinkle this water around and it will free you from this debt...the fine print is almost too small to read but I think Sect: J, paragraph 4, line 113 says that sprinkling the water and 5-7 yrs. in a White Collar Federal Prison, but I'm not sure about that!

However, this new sh!t "DOES NOT" protect you from diseases, natural disasters, or "new" WGT meters like I said it did, alanti, I am refunding you the 10 sleeves on the next business day, holidays not inclusive....

We did get a break though, so there is some good news...Hogheads meteor is going to miss earth, it was close but it will miss by a hair...a mere 5,000,000 miles.

• PAGES
RSS