Forums

Help › Forums

Trial Pay Account Closure

Sat, Jan 2 2016 4:38 AM (112 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Sat, Nov 7 2015 11:16 AM

JimbeauC:
    I'm a bit dismayed. I suppose it is somewhat heartening that WGT finally got involved. So the 100 cap is not an issue any more? How about addressing the other issue. 

Looks like the 100 cap is still an issue. I thought they had removed the cap as Shoe had stated and I watched 1 video at least 100 times Wednesday or Thursday night and now I seem to be blocked. I am getting the same error message that you got a few weeks ago. 

• MTBR
    182 Posts
    Sat, Nov 7 2015 11:39 AM

Mine has been "invalid url" for 2 years...after trying two weeks ago to find out why, they assure me to let their system reset for 48 hours and try again. didn't work. so now they are saying they can't locate my account and want to know when the last time i accessed it successfully so they could actually locate my account. I said "how many people have my name and email address that you can't locate it?" i had just registered on their site 2 weeks ago with that info.I told them it's been 2 years since i used trial pay to order some flowers for Mother's Day and get WGT credits. tried again next year to do same thing and it said "invalid URL". they had no reason to block my account for watching videos because i used the Supersonic Ads and Live Gamer carousel to do that. So, its not about being punished always but technical problems too.

still no trial pay  "Invalid URL"        MTBR

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sat, Nov 7 2015 12:31 PM

I always used Trial Pay for 80-100 credits a day....some of the videos gave me 700-800 credits a day...

now I don't even use it anymore...lowered all their good ones to 1 or 2 credits, and you have to jump through hoops to get paid on a offer...I haven't bothered with them for weeks, not worth it anymore.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Nov 8 2015 12:46 PM

fatdan:
    I haven't bothered with them for weeks, not worth it anymore.

Same here. I'm betting they'd still demand watching the whole vid. Two minutes for 1 credit? I don't think so. Supersonic is a better deal than that, and it's pretty tedious. 

• flopperboy2
    753 Posts
    Wed, Nov 11 2015 8:29 AM

hello jimbeauc

over hear in scotland you can  find one video on triapay looks like only

the U,S,A, have this

hope one day it will come over hear i need more cr  for a set of clubs

flopperboy2

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Nov 11 2015 11:19 AM

flopperboy2:
    for a set of clubs

Just guessing  based on your level, high end 25s? If you can wait til lvl 85, those VRs are a real work of art. I used them all the way to TL, then picked up the higher end VRs when I got to the right level. In a few days, I hit 100 and am interested in Nike Vs. 

Well. It's November. Christmas isn't that far away.

:^)

--------------

It is a shame that WGT doesn't campaign in Europe for more advertisers. A good bit of their membership is non US. 

• flopperboy2
    753 Posts
    Thu, Nov 12 2015 8:32 AM

hi jim

thanks for your info will have a look at set of clubs

flopperboy2

• patrickmar
    245 Posts
    Thu, Dec 10 2015 1:33 AM

watched the castrol edge vids until the page came up that out of vids which was well over 150 views. well Shoe the no cap limit fell through and now all i get once again is invalid url, even the support button has invalid url which means they are blocking me once again. sent wgt a complaint about this and will email them everyday until they get it fix again.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Dec 10 2015 7:48 AM

I've been limiting myself to hitting Castrol only 25 times per day. So far, so good. 

• twinponds169
    3,028 Posts
    Thu, Dec 10 2015 8:12 AM

I'm back to the Invalid URL ban as well. Shoe stated theat there were no limits on the vids. WTH? If Trial Pay wants you not clicking on them too much, they have the ability to cap them, as they do others. Why put them on with no cap and then boot us for it? Assinine.

RSS