Forums

Help › Forums

Trial Pay Account Closure

Sat, Jan 2 2016 4:38 AM (112 replies)
  • JMalec
    123 Posts
    Sat, Dec 12 2015 7:21 AM

I have been plagued by this issue for several months now. Just had the gumption to find this  thread this morning. I am working through the hoops  with TrialPay this morning. Anything WGT can do do assist is appreciated.

I find myself confused by the discussion about limits vs no limits. To my thinking, if it is offered and the terms of the offer are met, I have done my diligence. Perhaps I am too trusting, which would be my flaw to tend.

Anyway, just weighing in. Again, anything WGT can do to assist is appreciated as the number of credits I can earn governs the consumable equipment (balls) I purchase. That expands or limits my play which is currently limited.

• patrickmar
    245 Posts
    Sat, Dec 12 2015 9:00 PM

it was paying in about 5 secs so i abused it lol and they caught me. we already went round and round about the no cap limit, plus i cused them out and this is what they sent me back after the back and forth we did.

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your email.

Please note that we do not tolerate abusive language; and use of such abusive language will result in your account being permanently deactivated.

Additionally, you may complete the offer as many times as it is available to you. We are unable to provide specifics on our limits - as those limits are part of our partner agreements. The best way to avoid being penalized for offer abuse is to complete the offer as stated. Watch the full video to receive credit. Users who abuse the video by watching a portion of the video or opening multiple tabs will likely get caught or flagged by our system.

"We expect you to fully understand and comply with the instructions and restrictions stated during the Offer presentation and completion process."

If you can provide your understanding of the above mentioned policy, we can restore your access to our offer wall once again.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

so i guess if it say that i understand not to abuse the vids that they will reinstate me again lol that won't last long.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2016 4:38 AM

Good luck!

RSS