Help › Forums

Trial Pay Account Closure

Sat, Jan 2 2016 4:38 AM (112 replies)
  • bluzgolf
    1,076 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 8:33 AM

I believe that is correct.

budfan4861:

So am i correct in saying i can view a particular offer 100 times regardless of the number of credits it pays, if i chose to do so. Then no more without the possibility of being blocked from any future activity. That is the way i am understanding your post.

• budfan4861
    183 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 8:39 AM

Thank you for your help.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 9:20 AM

I'm still in email discussions with them. There has been no mention of any limiting number. 

What they are telling me is that doing the offer in some manner other than fully viewing is against their policy. I had been doing them simultaneously, not thinking they cared. I sent a reply this morning stating that one of my CC members says that he did them one at a time, yet was closed/suspended. 

In the next go round, I'll ask about the 100. 

They're being quite polite about it all. So kudos for that. 

• bluzgolf
    1,076 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 9:32 AM

I mentioned to them it was a little deceptive in policy since the offer states watch for 1 minute.

Bottom line for me is I only watch 1 at a time and only view an offer a few times.  (now)

JimbeauC:

I'm still in email discussions with them. There has been no mention of any limiting number. 

What they are telling me is that doing the offer in some manner other than fully viewing is against their policy. I had been doing them simultaneously, not thinking they cared. I sent a reply this morning stating that one of my CC members says that he did them one at a time, yet was closed/suspended. 

In the next go round, I'll ask about the 100. 

They're being quite polite about it all. So kudos for that. 

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 9:40 AM

Looks like I'm on the naughty list now as well.  :(

I was just doing the offers as long as they permitted them.  After a while, I'd just get the "you've already completed this offer" message and I'd move on to any other offers that would allow me to do.

Bummer,  I was just trying to earn the credit's for random CC tourneys or the possibility to buy some Yellow Nikes in the case they should ever be added.  ;-)

Now what am I going to do at work???  Work?   LOL  

• patrickmar
    245 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 9:42 AM

JimbeauC:

as you have seen in my earlier post and copy of emails from them that there is now a 100 cap limit. just send them an email about their now cap limit and when this happened a month ago there was no limit in place at said time. all videos were watched completely one at a time and we have done nothing wrong and are being singled out. so i will wait for their response. 

Once again here is a direct email to them, i have never had any trouble with this company until now. you will receive an automated response at first but they will respond.

receipts@trialpay.com

• bluzgolf
    1,076 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 9:43 AM

hpurey:

Now what am I going to do at work???  Work?   LOL  

LMAO

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 10:28 AM

patrickmar:
    as you have seen in my earlier post and copy of emails from them that there is now a 100 cap limit.

Yep. I'm asking them for clarification as to whether it's one, the other, or both. If I can get away with staying under 100 (That has to be the 4 Community offers together) and stay safe, I'm a big fan of simultaneous, even though, in reality, doing the three that can be done this way only cuts the time in half. 

Since it's easy for them to set up an automated check for both, I'm thinking it is both that can get you in the crosshairs. 

• budfan4861
    183 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 11:36 AM

The Community offers haven't worked for me in about 10 days. I can watch them but can't get the payoff. So i do (last night at least) the click & earn, the camp commitment, and the buzzworthy vids twice. I have always did the offers here 1 at a time and have followed the instructions to the letter. To my understanding i shouldn't have a problem. There are also other 8 credit offers to do. Sometimes i do them, sometimes i don't. Basically, i "cap"myself, because it can be a lot of work earning free credits here.

I will say this about Trialpay. They do not have a monopoly on the offers. Here's the thing. When i want new clubs, i get out the credit card and buy the credits i need to purchase those clubs. I use the free credit offers to help keep me supplied with the Callys i like to use. I don't play a lot. It kinda goes in cycles, depending on my life outside of WGT and how much time i can devote to this game. So i know about how many credits i need to earn a day (typically 100-150) to replace the balls i have used. Now at some point during the evening it is going to be me, my lazyboy, and the TV. So i can prop up the laptop and get my credits 1, or 2, or 3 at a time if that is what it takes. No real time spent or lost. No real problems. Is it slow going...hell yeah it is. But the end results are the same. And the fact of the matter is, WGT doesn't care if i get credits 1 at a time or 8 at a time. They'll accept them in the proshop. I know there are those who wouldn't want to do it this way but it works for me.

• AiricR
    135 Posts
    Wed, Sep 23 2015 5:56 AM

budfan4861:

The Community offers haven't worked for me in about 10 days. I can watch them but can't get the payoff. So i do (last night at least) the click & earn, the camp commitment, and the buzzworthy vids twice. I have always did the offers here 1 at a time and have followed the instructions to the letter. To my understanding i shouldn't have a problem. There are also other 8 credit offers to do. Sometimes i do them, sometimes i don't. Basically, i "cap"myself, because it can be a lot of work earning free credits here.

I will say this about Trialpay. They do not have a monopoly on the offers. Here's the thing. When i want new clubs, i get out the credit card and buy the credits i need to purchase those clubs. I use the free credit offers to help keep me supplied with the Callys i like to use. I don't play a lot. It kinda goes in cycles, depending on my life outside of WGT and how much time i can devote to this game. So i know about how many credits i need to earn a day (typically 100-150) to replace the balls i have used. Now at some point during the evening it is going to be me, my lazyboy, and the TV. So i can prop up the laptop and get my credits 1, or 2, or 3 at a time if that is what it takes. No real time spent or lost. No real problems. Is it slow going...hell yeah it is. But the end results are the same. And the fact of the matter is, WGT doesn't care if i get credits 1 at a time or 8 at a time. They'll accept them in the proshop. I know there are those who wouldn't want to do it this way but it works for me.

The community videos have changed a bit.....you have to watch the smaller window you first click on to say congratulations.....the old way youd wait for the timer page and hit continue.....

Looks like im bannished as well....but thank them for my new clubs and 10,000+ credits in savings.....

RSS