Help › Forums

Trial Pay Account Closure

Sat, Jan 2 2016 4:38 AM (112 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Thu, Sep 24 2015 12:57 PM

JimbeauC:

borntobesting:
    I don't even see a way to contact Trial Pay as nothing loads. 

Does seem pretty petty to even lock out the Support link. Anyway, here's an email address that works. I got it from an old conversation about another matter. 

generalsupport@trialpay.com

Good Luck

I was wrong. It looks like Trial Pay was down. Everything just loaded and I watched 1 community video and got the 8 credits. 

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Sep 24 2015 1:39 PM

borntobesting:
    I was wrong. It looks like Trial Pay was down. Everything just loaded and I watched 1 community video and got the 8 credits. 

Cool. 

Got some more news. I don't know whether they are laying a trap for us or not. I just noticed that (at least Community 2) is going to the "Congrats" window and paying after only about 5 seconds.

Take advantage at your own risk. They may have something set up to monitor how often we get credits. That is WAY too much temptation for many, and what about the unsuspecting mug who never got suspended and does it? 

Edit: about a minute later. Wow. Quick fix on their part. Never mind.

Edit #2: Weird. Now it's back to around 6 seconds.

• patrickmar
    245 Posts
    Thu, Sep 24 2015 8:03 PM

DuFussMcGoo:

Who can I send an email to so that I may be reinstated for the remaining 7 days? I promise to only play the videos 1 at a time, and not look any more when I reach 100.

Really, I promise!!

receipts@trailpay.com.   if I can be reinstated anyone can. I was banned for banging out well over 100 views per day which they felt was excessive lol 

• patrickmar
    245 Posts
    Thu, Sep 24 2015 8:08 PM

this email address will get you anything you need to know from trialpay 

receipts@trialpay.com

read my earlier posts in this thread to learn more on how to resolve this

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Thu, Sep 24 2015 8:39 PM

JimbeauC:

Got some more news. I don't know whether they are laying a trap for us or not. I just noticed that (at least Community 2) is going to the "Congrats" window and paying after only about 5 seconds.

Take advantage at your own risk. They may have something set up to monitor how often we get credits. That is WAY too much temptation for many, and what about the unsuspecting mug who never got suspended and does it? 

Edit: about a minute later. Wow. Quick fix on their part. Never mind.

Edit #2: Weird. Now it's back to around 6 seconds.

LOL , its my style to have 3 windows open to make it worth while, MEOW!      I just throw my line out in the free credits lake & see what bites, still got a couple "secret spots" that always hit, but trialpay was a good run :)  ..  

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Sep 24 2015 9:43 PM

1enigma1:
    its my style to have 3 windows open to make it worth while, MEOW!      I just throw my line out in the free credits lake & see what bites, still got a couple "secret spots" that always hit, but trialpay was a good run

Yep. Some are here to help. Others... not so much. 

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Thu, Sep 24 2015 11:19 PM

JimbeauC:

1enigma1:
    its my style to have 3 windows open to make it worth while, MEOW!      I just throw my line out in the free credits lake & see what bites, still got a couple "secret spots" that always hit, but trialpay was a good run

Yep. Some are here to help. Others... not so much. 

I wasnt lol @ you sir, just how your comment was so very familar to me, my first sentence was a joke about a line quoted in the community  video, # 3 i believe..

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Fri, Sep 25 2015 4:47 PM

We heard back from trialpay, the issue should be fixed.  There shouldn't be any cap on the number of views now.

- WGTdbloshoe

• AiricR
    135 Posts
    Fri, Sep 25 2015 5:00 PM

^^ Dont mind the cap ^^.....Just dont put it on us to to stop....I stop when theres no more left....lol...Superonics offers dissapear when you have done all of them....SOmone goofed at Trialpay and got their butt in trouble...and they blamed us..

• twinponds169
    3,028 Posts
    Fri, Sep 25 2015 6:55 PM

The issue is NOT fixed because I am still blocked out. I sent a letter 3 days ago pleading my case and have got nothing but the instant auto response so far. Still invalid urls on the entire Complete Offers section of the Earn Free Credits page.

RSS