Forums

Help › Forums

Trial Pay Account Closure

Sat, Jan 2 2016 4:38 AM (112 replies)
  • MrQueez
    559 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2015 1:16 AM

Not sure how many views exactly but I did roughly 2300-2400cr on the 8cr vids.  I know I maxed out all 5 of the yahoo 8cr vids twice tonight.  Not always paying in 5sec but enough max them out in a timely manner.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2015 4:07 AM

I can never get the yahoo to work.

• budfan4861
    183 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2015 4:30 AM

Me neither. I don't know how everyone's doing it. I can watch the video, get the congrats, then it gives me no credits. Every other Trialpay video works for me but not the Yahoo Communities.

• AiricR
    135 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2015 6:31 AM

YAHOO COMMUNITY WORKS its just different now.....dont watch the congrats window.....watch the first window you click to watch the video. that will change to continue and then go to congratulations you have received your reward

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2015 8:00 AM

WGTdbloshoe:

We heard back from trialpay, the issue should be fixed.  There shouldn't be any cap on the number of views now.

- WGTdbloshoe

Is there a limit or not? Still confused.  I received this email from trial pay was wondering If anyone has information on How to view safely so account is not disabled again?

"I've gone ahead and reinstated your account, however, your activity
     will be monitored by our Network Quality team. Please note that we 
    reserve the right to permanently disable your access, if we detect 
    additional offer abuse"

Thanks just want to make sure I don't get cut off again.

• patrickmar
    245 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2015 8:34 AM

gdog8:
    s there a limit or not? Still confused.  I received this email from trial pay was wondering If anyone has information on How to view safely so account is not disabled again?

if you read my post on page 5 you will see what the limits where on each of the 8 credit videos, but after clicking them and posting the results i went back to see if they would give more and i was able to get 20 more views for 9lives and 30 more from 1 of the yahoo community vids. so that was a total of 185 views and i was banned for video abuse before. just like i told trialpay if you have a limit on the videos like the click and earn there would be no problem.

im the testing the limits

Happy Clicking

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2015 8:58 AM

patrickmar:
    im testing the limits

Good luck. It's awfully tempting to get them after 5 or so seconds. I've done a few times, but it's just so easy for them to have an automated monitor going. There's no way of knowing whether they do or not. 

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2015 8:59 AM

patrickmar:
    just like i told trialpay if you have a limit on the videos like the click and earn there would be no problem.

I agree with this totally but this is just like before I got banned and then all of a sudden the next day you are shut off completely.

@Jim , What would you say is a safe amount? to watch?  I feel if I max them out I'm gonna be cut off again.  Just wondering.  Thanks

• DaveDwingdale
    1,240 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2015 9:08 AM
    Most certainly not fixed.
    I just got this this morning:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Thank you for taking the time to email us at TrialPay.

Unfortunately, it looks like your account has been flagged due to the video abuse recorded on your account. Offer abuse is against our terms of service and falls under the following condition:

"We expect you to fully understand and comply with the instructions and restrictions stated during the Offer presentation and completion process."
    I didn't see any instruction or restriction that pertained to how many times I could play a video.  Was there one? 

Please note that we reserve the right to permanently disable your access, if we detect additional offer abuse.
    Threatening to shut me out of the site permanently? Really?  You just pushed the wrong button.  Now I will continue to annoy them until I am reinstated (and then probably not visit their site again).

Thank you for your understanding."
    But I don't understand.  You haven't explained anything.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Oh well, probably get more satisfaction from them than I will from my golf game of late.
    Dave
  • budfan4861
    183 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2015 10:17 AM

This whole issue is really getting confusing. WGT says it is resolved, however i fear the one who has his finger on the ban button could ultimately prevail. It might be best to view with moderation in mind

RSS