Help › Forums

Trial Pay Account Closure

Sat, Jan 2 2016 4:38 AM (112 replies)
  • JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2015 10:14 AM

If you are getting this when trying to do Trial Pay offers

your account has been closed because of "video abuse."

Seriously? If they don't want us to watch them 30 times, why do they make them available 30 times? 

I don't suppose WGT would offer some help? Maybe contact them and get the scoop and pass it along?

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2015 9:56 PM

Pitiful. 

So no help from WGT. No surprise. 

I'm disgusted on so many levels right now.

• patrickmar
    245 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2015 11:19 PM

you are being blocked contact    receipts@trialpay.com to find out why. i am being blocked for excessive videos and this aint no joke.

Below is the email that i just received from them we have be going back and forth with this issue as there was no cap limit in place at the time , but they have a 100 credit limit now

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for taking the time to email us at TrialPay.

Unfortunately, it looks like your account has been closed due to the offer abuse recorded on your account. Please note that TrialPay, and our offer partner advertisers, consider attempting the same offer 100 times in one day, excessive. Our advertisers pay us for quality impressions, and it's likely that someone who clicks to attempt an offer 100 times in one day, is not actually attempting an offer and is therefore not a quality and valuable impression to the advertiser. Please note that it is our advertisers that put a completion cap of 100 attempts per day in place.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Lynn
    TrialPay Customer Support

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2015 11:20 PM

Jim, I just now saw your post...have been getting the same message.  Where/when did you get the "video abuse" notification?

I agree, if they don't want us to watch them, then don't make them available to watch, or put a lower limit on number of views.

edit:  Patrick, we must have been posting at the same time, just now read your post.  Now I see where the "abuse" notification originates...pathetic.

• patrickmar
    245 Posts
    Mon, Sep 21 2015 11:26 PM

JimbeauC:
    Seriously? If they don't want us to watch them 30 times, why do they make them available 30 times?

got ya beat jim hit them for over a 100 views everyday a month ago on them 8 credit vids and then i got blocked and the number of blocked people are rising. 

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 12:52 AM

maybe  I'm lucky not being blocked because  i watch my 30 or so every night on my phone instead of my PC.

• twinponds169
    3,028 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 4:16 AM

Absolutely assinine that they give us a 30 views limit and then banish us for using the 30 views. Any lawyers amongst us here?

• budfan4861
    183 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 5:52 AM

So i am confused. Is it i can only earn 100 credits per day now from trialpay? or will i be blocked for CLICKING on trialpay videos singularly or as a whole 100 times a day? I can easily earn 100 credits a day watching trialpay vids (theres a lot of em out there),however i don't click on them 100 times a day. Like a lot of folks,the credits in my account are earned rather than bought so i don't want to do something that is going to jeapordize my ability to get "free" credits. I deposited $50 in my account about a week ago so that i could buy the nike driver and irons. That is not something i can do with regularity. From time to time i deposit $5 here & there there to supplement the free credits so as to be able to keep myself supplied with balls.I simply couldn't afford to play this game if it was all on my dime so being able to earn credits through the various offers is valuable to me,and i suspect, to others as well. WGT is a great game. I have never had a problem spending money here to support the site. Isn't supporting the various companies who pay for a presence here supporting WGT as well. If anyone can clear up my confusion,i would really appreciate it.

• bluzgolf
    1,076 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 7:50 AM

I too had been blocked.  I got the same "form email".  They have a 100 view cap on the same offer.  If that offer is worth multiple credits, it's still 1 view.

I emailed back to them and stated I understand there is a cap and they reinstated my account.

budfan4861:

So i am confused. Is it i can only earn 100 credits per day now from trialpay? or will i be blocked for CLICKING on trialpay videos singularly or as a whole 100 times a day? I can easily earn 100 credits a day watching trialpay vids (theres a lot of em out there),however i don't click on them 100 times a day. Like a lot of folks,the credits in my account are earned rather than bought so i don't want to do something that is going to jeapordize my ability to get "free" credits. I deposited $50 in my account about a week ago so that i could buy the nike driver and irons. That is not something i can do with regularity. From time to time i deposit $5 here & there there to supplement the free credits so as to be able to keep myself supplied with balls.I simply couldn't afford to play this game if it was all on my dime so being able to earn credits through the various offers is valuable to me,and i suspect, to others as well. WGT is a great game. I have never had a problem spending money here to support the site. Isn't supporting the various companies who pay for a presence here supporting WGT as well. If anyone can clear up my confusion,i would really appreciate it.

• budfan4861
    183 Posts
    Tue, Sep 22 2015 8:12 AM

So am i correct in saying i can view a particular offer 100 times regardless of the number of credits it pays, if i chose to do so. Then no more without the possibility of being blocked from any future activity. That is the way i am understanding your post.

RSS