Forums

Help › Forums

Trial Pay Account Closure

Sat, Jan 2 2016 4:38 AM (112 replies)
  • JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Sep 23 2015 5:10 PM

I was reinstated today. Busy helping friends with laminate floor installation, so haven't fully checked it out. The TP person I've been dealing with still hasn't verified the 100, but I'd say just doing the 3 Communities that are easy, keeping it to 90 and doing them one at a time is the way to go. 

• twinponds169
    3,028 Posts
    Wed, Sep 23 2015 5:24 PM

JimbeauC:
    I'd say just doing the 3 Communities that are easy, keeping it to 90 and doing them one at a time is the way to go. 

That is exactly all i did in the first place and got banned as well.

• Emjl
    19 Posts
    Wed, Sep 23 2015 5:57 PM

I just got mine reinstated two days ago. I told them flat out that I am still going to download about 1-1.5k credits per day. So I downloaded roughly 2k in the past two days. Maybe I will or won't depending on mood or schedule. They agreed and they even gave me a special 1k credit back for the days I lost. I lost out more than that but was actually surprised considering it was a long shot but it's more of a long shot if you don't ask.

Maybe it was the way I worded my argument, I don't know but I did battle with them for about a week.

• patrickmar
    245 Posts
    Wed, Sep 23 2015 9:35 PM

JimbeauC:

I was reinstated today. Busy helping friends with laminate floor installation, so haven't fully checked it out. The TP person I've been dealing with still hasn't verified the 100, but I'd say just doing the 3 Communities that are easy, keeping it to 90 and doing them one at a time is the way to go. 

i was reinstated today also, never received my reply back on the number of view per day or if they will be automatic and say out of offers try back later. i will shoot them another to see what this limit is and if it was correct when they told me 100 per day in my last email.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Sep 23 2015 10:59 PM

patrickmar:
    it was correct when they told me 100 per day in my last email.

Sure would be nice to know what the rules are. 

I've sent them a couple of ideas about how to deal with this kind of stuff. Doesn't seem to me to be that big a deal to have one or two of their folk join up and monitor the forums. Especially since WGT won't bother to give us a hand. 

----------------

Edit: Oh my! This is my 3000th post. Of course, most of those are on the CC forum. Nonetheless, seems I should get a life.

:^)

• patrickmar
    245 Posts
    Wed, Sep 23 2015 11:36 PM

JimbeauC:
    Sure would be nice to know what the rules are. 

Sent them an email asking them what their policy is now on watching them vids so i can let everyone know. already received the automated response so i will see what they have to say tomorrow. at least their CS does respond to their emails.

• twinponds169
    3,028 Posts
    Thu, Sep 24 2015 7:08 AM

Well, after 6 days of nothing, I have broke down and followed the path you guys have for reinstatement. Sent the following, got the auto, now just waiting. Don't know why I'm such a credit whore, lol, just want to use them for lower tier tournies in my CC and to participate in Mr. Caddys Christmas event. Have plenty for balls and the far and few between future club upgrades these days.

Good Morning,
    I have been unable to access your offers on the WGT Golf Game web site for some time now. Reading other members comments in the forum, I understand it to be caused by your company suspending my account for overuse or "abuse" of some sort.
    I must tell you that I have never intentionally abused your offers and have been a loyal daily user for quite some time now. I have never tried to work around or go over the cap that you set on such offers, I have always watched all videos and adverts to completion and I have never tried to view such in multiple windows of any sort.

This must stem from the recent addition of the Yahoo Community videos. There have been 3 different listings for them with a limit of 30 views on each. I admit that I did use the 30 view limits on these offers, but had no idea that anything was wrong with that. Before the Yahoo offers came out, I was an everyday loyal Click & Earn user for those videos, even clicking them every day for several weeks when you had a glitch and I failed to receive the 40 daily credits for the 5 views allowed each day. Again, I watch all of these offers in their entirety, so I am confused as to what I may have done wrong that resulted in me being blocked from your offers.

I ask that you please reconsider my account with WGT and please explain to me what I may have done wrong so that I can abide by the perimeters that you find acceptable. Thank you very much for your time and consideration and for the services that you offer to the WGT website.

Sincerely,
    Jim

wgt.com user name: twinponds169

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,894 Posts
    Thu, Sep 24 2015 11:16 AM

Can anyone help me? Possibly it's too late. You see I was a video whore and cashed in on about 12,000 WGT credits over the past month with Community. At first, I would only run it to get my 500 or 600 points. But then I started running  Communities AT ONCE. Yes, it's true I played WGT golf instead of watching, and a few times got over 1,000 WGT credits in a day.

All has changed now.

I am reformed.

I am sorry I abused my COMPLETE OFFERS with Community views. Yes they made it too easy, but "IT'S MY FAULT." "IT'S MY FAULT."...

Who can I send an email to so that I may be reinstated for the remaining 7 days? I promise to only play the videos 1 at a time, and not look any more when I reach 100.

Really, I promise!!

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Thu, Sep 24 2015 12:01 PM

I guess I had my account cancelled as well. I get nothing loading on the Trial Pay page on my PC or either mobile version. The offers page on the Android version won't even load. 

Mine weren't the community videos but a Telemudo -Senora Acero and a couple of other videos. I mainly watched them during my lunch hour at work after playing a random 3 hole practice round to get my consecutive day bonus. 

I don't even see a way to contact Trial Pay as nothing loads. 

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Sep 24 2015 12:44 PM

borntobesting:
    I don't even see a way to contact Trial Pay as nothing loads. 

Does seem pretty petty to even lock out the Support link. Anyway, here's an email address that works. I got it from an old conversation about another matter. 

generalsupport@trialpay.com

Good Luck

RSS