Forums

Help › Forums

Trial Pay Account Closure

Sat, Jan 2 2016 4:38 AM (112 replies)
  • mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Fri, Sep 25 2015 7:05 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

We heard back from trialpay, the issue should be fixed.  There shouldn't be any cap on the number of views now.

- WGTdbloshoe

Shoe, thanks for your help, much appreciated!

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Sep 25 2015 11:52 PM

WGTdbloshoe:
    We heard back from trialpay, the issue should be fixed.

Four days into this - plus the 2 days it took for me to get it researched and going. 

I'm a bit dismayed. I suppose it is somewhat heartening that WGT finally got involved. So the 100 cap is not an issue any more? How about addressing the other issue. 

Trial Pay is quite erroneously offering up payment for a "55 second" 8 credit reward that pays after CONSIDERABLY less time. Will we be punished should we take advantage of that mistake on their part?

• budfan4861
    183 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2015 4:19 AM

I can't get paid at all for the Yahoo Community videos. Can watch them and get the "Congrats, you're done" message, however it doesn' t pay me.  Every other video is fine. Can't figure out why.

• WillyBigg
    2,135 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2015 9:21 AM

WGTdbloshoe:

We heard back from trialpay, the issue should be fixed.  There shouldn't be any cap on the number of views now.

- WGTdbloshoe

Still blocked!!!!! AND I've been talking to TrialPay everyday. All I get is ridiculous run-around. That's fine, I'll send them 10 messages a day & then keep increasing the number. I can't believe their audacity & ignorance.

Wgt, why don't you tell Trialpay, unblock all of our customers, NOW!!!

• Stobsbee
    4,784 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2015 9:47 AM

WGTdbloshoe:
    Amazing how quickly WGT USAGT mods get involved when there is a problem with American players not being able to earn free credits.

The Peanut Labs carousel has not worked in Europe and many other parts of The World in months (there are many forum threads in regard to this issue) and we get no assistance whatsoever.

WTG WGT USAGT Mods.

• DaveDwingdale
    1,240 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2015 11:57 AM

Stobsbee:

WGTdbloshoe:
    Amazing how quickly WGT USAGT mods get involved when there is a problem with American players not being able to earn free credits.

The Peanut Labs carousel has not worked in Europe and many other parts of The World in months (there are many forum threads in regard to this issue) and we get no assistance whatsoever.

WTG WGT USAGT Mods.

True it only took them a few days to say that trialpay told them it was fixed.  As with most things WGT, however, it isn't fixed and we super entitled Americans still are blocked from their offers.

• AiricR
    135 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2015 7:37 PM

Its not fixed.....But Ive made 900 credits elsewhere on the page.....go hunting people its not hard

• patrickmar
    245 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2015 8:58 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

- WGTdbloshoe

i will see if there is a cap when i burn up them 55 sec vid in 5sec it dont take long to build credits like that. if there is a cap im going to holler at you shoe dont go far lol

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2015 11:21 PM

patrickmar:
    i will see if there is a cap when i burn up them 55 sec vid in 5sec

Bold move. Do let us know how it goes. I burned one Community while I did the SuperSonic simultaneous. Bit tedious but not too bad. 

I left Community 3 untouched.

• patrickmar
    245 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2015 12:22 AM

testing the waters lol on the limits    all 8 credit videos

9lives (10 views)

yahoo comm 2  (30 views)

yahoo comm (30 views)

yahoo comm ep:3 (30 views)

yahoo comm 1.2 (30 views)

click and earn (5 views)

total of 135 views

i clicked all these until the screen said no more offers. just checked back and several are running again lol. got to love the yahoo comm EP 3 paying in 5sec .so i guess i will see if there is a limit.

RSS