Forums

Help › Forums

Trial Pay Account Closure

Sat, Jan 2 2016 4:38 AM (112 replies)
  • MrQueez
    559 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2015 11:26 AM

I just tried a min ago and all are still maxed out.  I will try when I get on tonight.

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2015 12:35 PM

hmmmm...  this might clear things up?   Dear TrialPay Customer,

Thanks for taking the time to email us at TrialPay.

You may complete the offer as many times as it is available to you, and, as long as every attempt is valid, you should not run into any issues. Valid completions require the user to open the video and watch it in full. Users who abuse the video by watching a portion of the video or opening multiple tabs will likely be flagged by our system.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Lynn
    TrialPay Customer Support
  • patrickmar
    245 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2015 12:36 PM

gdog8:
    @Jim , What would you say is a safe amount? to watch?  I feel if I max them out I'm gonna be cut off again.  Just wondering.  Thanks

well the way i look at it Shoe (WGT MOD) said there is no cap limit. i believe in the next couple of days they will place lower limits on videos per offer just like the click & earn which has always been 5 views. 

i was banned for 1 month and there was no cap on them yahoo videos prior to that and i burned them up. im just a video whore. my goal at 1st was to keep 10000 credits on account and do offers for equipment. just cant stop clicking them and im at 54800 now lol

• budfan4861
    183 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2015 1:18 PM

What about the Yahoo Community videos? Your email says " Valid completions require the user to open the video and watch it IN FULL. Users who abuse the video by watching A PORTION of the video (or opening multiple tabs) will likely be flagged. Yet the instructions from the video say watch for 1 minute or 55 seconds, depending on which instruction you follow. Now i have absolutely no problem with following the directions and watching for 1 minute. Watching a 26 minute or so video for 8 credits, however, is quite different. So which is it?  what do  i do in this situation?

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2015 1:50 PM

gdog8:
    @Jim , What would you say is a safe amount? to watch?

The decision is kind of made for me. With no multiple tabs/windows and waiting the full 55 seconds, I have no desire to spend the time to go past 90, so I just do the 3 Community offers that don't require a refresh/reload. 

Small timesaver - No need to close the Congrats window between views. Every little bit helps. 

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Sep 28 2015 9:16 AM

Well, I just sent them an email apology.  Hopefully they'll reinstate me as I now see 6 different video offers plus the click and earn.

I'm thinking they didn't care for me to do them each in a different tab.  ;-)

HP

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Mon, Sep 28 2015 9:18 AM

1enigma1:
    You may complete the offer as many times as it is available to you, and, as long as every attempt is valid, you should not run into any issues. Valid completions require the user to open the video and watch it in full. Users who abuse the video by watching a portion of the video or opening multiple tabs will likely be flagged by our system.
                                                                                                                                                         I see 6  tabs,one 9lives, 4 community & 1 landmark music fest  videos , thats a lot of vids, & as per the quote from trialpay they can be completed as many times as it is available, i will def have to spread them out , only watching a few here & there, its a win, win for all i believe, the advertisers & WGT  get paid & we get a lil something too..                                                                                                                                                                                                        :edit      looks like the landmark & 9lives videos can be completed more then once too, both are under a minute per view , hmmm    trialpay has me walking on eggshells LOL..

• twinponds169
    3,028 Posts
    Mon, Sep 28 2015 1:20 PM

Squat got fixed. Ninth day in a row now with full page blocked. Sent them 3 emails. WTF? Anyone know where they are because I'm ready to go knock on their door.

WGTdbloshoe:
    , the issue should be fixed

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Sep 28 2015 6:22 PM

This afternoon after the vid tab went to an erroneous site but paid anyway, and then all offers started going to the music fest, I did some experiments. I checked my email in the window - still paid. Closed it immediately - still paid. Seems as long as you get the countdown window going and let it expire, good to go. 

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2015 2:39 PM

JimbeauC:
    No need to close the Congrats window between views.

So much for that. Closing it seems to speed up payment. Go figure.

RSS