Forums

Help › Forums

Trial Pay Account Closure

Sat, Jan 2 2016 4:38 AM (112 replies)
  • MrQueez
    559 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2015 4:26 PM

Seems as the 1st one pays but that's it.  On the 2nd attempt it never pays I close the congrats window after the 55sec but it does not pay.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2015 10:50 PM

MrQueez:
    I close the congrats window after the 55sec but it does not pay.

They're back to the BIG delay. You have to watch the Pay Window until it says Congratulations. Pretty serious waste of time, but it's the hand we've been dealt and we must be patient. I've stared at that pay window for  seemingly forever until it finally goes paid. 

I'd complain but I'm feared they are more than sick of hearing from me. 

• MrQueez
    559 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2015 11:16 PM

JimbeauC:
    They're back to the BIG delay. You have to watch the Pay Window until it says Congratulations. Pretty serious waste of time, but it's the hand we've been dealt and we must be patient. I've stared at that pay window for  seemingly forever until it finally goes paid.

I thought maybe I did something wrong.  Payback for those 5sec views.  I try 1 and see how long it takes.  I waited a couple min before and nothing.

• Changnoi43
    80 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2015 4:52 PM

The simple solution is for Trial Pay to limit the number of clicks per user that gives them the kind of impression they need for their Advertisers. Then everyone (WGT, Trial Pay, Advertisers and Players) wins and keeps benefiting from the relationship. Instead of this they close your account ( without warning) by redirecting you to an error URL. Why would they not want to preserve the relationship they have with WGT and its players by limiting things on their end instead of alienating many of the players here? 

• twinponds169
    3,028 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2015 6:19 AM

After two weeks of brown nose pleading, and now that offers are down from 800 creds a day to 80 that I could find, Trial Pay has finally reinstated me with no warnings or explanations.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2015 8:39 AM

twinponds169:
    Trial Pay has finally reinstated me with no warnings or explanations.

Same here, well a couple days ago.   Now all of those Yahoo Community videos are gone.  

• Changnoi43
    80 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2015 11:53 AM

Yes I just had mine reopened and then all of a sudden the yahoo community videos were gone. So this effectively makes it a closed account because they were the only practical, timely way to get credits. I think  Trial Pay may be starting to take for granted the platform and players that WGT makes available to them. Hopefully other providers will come forward and fill in the void left by Trial Pays mishandling of this situation.  

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2015 1:49 PM

Changnoi43:
    Hopefully other providers will come forward

I note a new block on the Watch Videos page for true[X] that doesn't have any offers yet, but may provide us with another method of getting credits. 

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2015 1:54 PM

JimbeauC:

Changnoi43:
    Hopefully other providers will come forward

I note a new block on the Watch Videos page for true[X] that doesn't have any offers yet, but may provide us with another method of getting credits. 

Seen that and was thinking something else was coming too.

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2015 2:16 PM

Still haven't reinstated me.. I don't even know how long it's been.. Maybe they're waiting for me to beg?  LOL

RSS