Forums

Help › Forums

Paris. Dayum.

Wed, Nov 18 2015 4:10 PM (39 replies)
  • alberich35
    858 Posts
    Mon, Nov 16 2015 11:29 AM

Our army cant do more. We are a small country and have already deploy armed forces evreywhere in the world to the best we can do.

And so, our president François Hollande suggest to modify the French Constitution but did not think to send a copy to those who do not care

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Mon, Nov 16 2015 1:21 PM

Thoughts and prayers go out  to our oldest Allies (France) these devilish acts of terrorism definitely need to be dealt with.. 

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Nov 16 2015 10:48 PM

I travel to Paris around 3 or 4 times a year for business and leisure as I have family living there. I'm going over to spend Christmas in Paris. It's a beautiful city full of very nice people. I've always been welcomed and had the best times of my life there.

What happened on Friday 13th is beyond horrific. So many innocent people killed and just as many critically wounded. My heart goes out to all families who've lost loved ones.

Terrorism does need dealt with. It has grown out of control. Paris has been hit a few times this year. Spain has had it's share of terrorism too. This kind of terrorism knows no borders and it's only a matter of time before other European cities are attacked. These ba$tards choose to hit soft targets, they are liberty takers. People eating in restaurants or in a club watching their favourite groups cannot protect themselves again gun wielding maniacs and suicide bombers. Having said that, it is an impossible task trying to make such public places completely secure.

I'm not sure how we are going to nullify this terrorist threat but I do believe bombing the crap out of the Islamic State in Syria is going to solve the problem. I think we should be focusing more on eradicating terrorism from our own streets first.

For now my thoughts remain with those killed and wounded in Paris.

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2015 10:25 AM

thebigeasy707:
    I do believe bombing the crap out of the Islamic State in Syria is going to solve the problem.

Not sure you wrote this part correctly, tbe. At least it's not how the rest of it reads.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2015 10:56 AM

Easy bit of SW if anyone fancied putting the French Flag across their pic.

I might use it to do it with the St George in time seeing as WGT can't let me have it.  I would get verified for that :) 

Sadly just bombing won't work, IMO, whether TBE said that or not (I suspect not intended).  Always nice to help a few on their way to their goats, but a many faceted approach is needed.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Wed, Nov 18 2015 2:57 AM

Quite right guys...it should have read isn't going to work. Remembering that there are innocent folks being killed under those bombs too.

More aggro in Paris today again.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Wed, Nov 18 2015 3:47 PM

ISIS like others like to use people as human shields. They are among them to be safer..  So what are you going to do?  Russia & France bombing the snot of out Syria.  What is there else to do??  You can't let ISIS go on like they are.  The new thugs of the world..  JMHO.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Wed, Nov 18 2015 4:05 PM

The French didn't sit back.  They went for the throat like Russian's.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Wed, Nov 18 2015 4:07 PM

rootin tootin Puttin is mad.  Good job Puttin

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Wed, Nov 18 2015 4:10 PM

And now that France has joined in, a few more dcountries & ISIS might be off the faced of the earth.  Hopefully

RSS