Forums

Help › Forums

Paris. Dayum.

Wed, Nov 18 2015 4:10 PM (39 replies)
  • MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Fri, Nov 13 2015 7:33 PM

Body count's up to 158 now, and still climbing.  France is on curfew, borders closed, state of emergency declared, and troops are mobilized in Paris.

Lot of crap going down there right now.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2015 2:25 AM

Golf site I know but shocked.  

News just in that London Gatwick has been partially evacuated.................

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2015 2:41 AM

Jimbog1964:

Really tragic events in Paris.

Gatwick was a fire alarm in Nando's.

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2015 3:04 AM

We all know that these attacks would happen, but we do not know when, where and how.

Now we are in the same expectation as to the following and we can not do more to avoid them. The enemies and their weapons are already positioned in the target countries because in many cases they are our own citizens.

And despite the tragedy, we are relieved that bombing attacks in "Parc des Princes" stadium were bigs fails. Both mononeuronal suicide bombers  have not understood the need to blow themselves up when the public enters or leaves the stadium.

• tigerfan1506
    3,193 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2015 3:23 AM

In the grand scheme of things, it doesnt matter much, but it makes me smile....our club profile page tonight/this morning......

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2015 3:25 AM

DodgyPutter:

Jimbog1964:

Really tragic events in Paris.

Gatwick was a fire alarm in Nando's.

OK thanks for that, and hopefully all.  

I was listening to LBC (Ken and Dave).  Old habits die hard even if live in Aussie these days.

According to the news I am getting as of now ....Gatwick is still not resolved...............radio saying not clear.........

Anyway yes dreadful all of it..  Deranged nutjobs who have killed good people, and in the end will not achieve turning good places in to the prehistoric crap holes they presumably want ..

@ Tigerfan and New Haven CC - nice touch.  We will be following you guys and doing similar.

Some more nice touches, this time from Aussie, I just saw:

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2015 7:09 AM

ISIS is nothing but a bunch of chicken$h!t cowards.  Why else would they cover their faces?

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2015 7:36 AM

Actually they're saying that these attackers wore no masks.  They wanted you to know who the murderers were.  It's part of the terrorism aspect.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2015 7:57 AM

Watching and listening to interviews on Five live here . Two young kids were in that concert and there story on the radio was so sad to hear, i thought i could listen whilst driving but i had to pull over.

So so sad, sick of the bollox now, suicide terrorism is an absolute nightmare, martyr to fooking what, there aint no ***. Ya born ya live ya die, get on with it.

Heart goes out to all who are suffering and to those innocent folk who when they awoke yesterday did not know some sh!ts were going to take their lives.

As said on "lets be honest", blitz the fookers, and i feel Russia and France will do just that soon,

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2015 8:05 AM

mathia14:

ISIS is nothing but a bunch of chicken$h!t cowards.  Why else would they cover their faces?

Welll ... First because some are your neibhors  and do not want to be recognize. Second, most of them learn Islam in cartoons and mangas and thinks that Saladin and his knights looks like ninjas.

RSS