Forums

Help › Forums

DAY 2 CHRISTMAS....2015

Wed, Dec 16 2015 5:09 PM (84 replies)
  • cadornette
    319 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 5:53 AM

First of all, Merry Christmas. I'm a young guy from Argentina and I have been playing this game since 2009. It was really hard to improve. I thought many times on buying credits with my credit card but dollar is REALLY expensive here. In 2011, I finally managed to get a driver (Taylor Made, med fly and 280 yrds of average) and been playing with it until now...Im a Legend at the moment, and recieved irons as a gift from my girlfriend. I would really need a better driver now {taylormade r15 or one with high fly and 282+ yards if possible}with . It isn't easy to play in Legend with a non forgiving driver..I wouldnt ask you if i didnt REALLY needed it. Thank you very much, even if not getting it. God bless you. i hope you read me :) please...

• pekk24
    67 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 6:10 AM

Merry Christmas folks hope all is well. 1st Im a diehard wgt player and play as often as i can. Im also a single Dad of 2 little girls and Im recovering from recent hernia surgery x3 of them. I would like the new putter but again if thats too much to ask for a few sleeves of nike platinum 92+ balls would help through my time off work. 5 weeks left. Maybe Santa will find this letter.  Thanks to all involved.......pekk24

• PCTaylor
    27 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 6:23 AM

cadornette:

I thought many times on buying credits with my credit card but dollar is REALLY expensive here.

:) I symphasis with you Cador, Argentinian Peso is 9.76 to the dollar and the ZAR is 15.26 to the dollar so I too mostly just cannot afford to buy my own equipment.

I would really really like to see the Santa's firstly looking at the disadvantaged, not only financially by living in a 3rd world country but those who are also disadvantaged by other circumstances.

• DaveJr89
    12 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 6:28 AM

Merry Christmas all and a very generous gesture Santas. I hope everyone has a great holiday. Santa I would really appreciate a new driver as I am still using the starter driver at the master level. Whatever driver you have sitting around in your shop would work nicely.

Merry christmas again and happy holidays.

• treebeard
    228 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 7:06 AM

S ay what? eh what? it's Christmas again!

A nd McCaddies' about in the snow and the rain!

N ot put off by prices or the range of requests,

T ries do our santas to do their best,

A ll manner of goodies both large and small,

S hiny and new-maybe one for us all.

H ere here we all cry

E re the twelve days go by,

R oll some balls my way please,

E ven clubs at a squeeze!

A nd as santa peruses and edits his list,

G grab a beer my friends-no gnawing your fist,

A ll the people are vetted for goodness or ill,

I n the warm of his cottage,

N ear world Golf Tour hill.

Dear Santa, can I have some Nike 20IX-X balls please. (lvl 48)   Last year you missed me---- was that because the chimney was full of soot?

Merry Christmas to all

Treebeard

• Butchbbay
    948 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 7:43 AM

Dear Santa...

On this 2nd day of Christmas, I would like you and your elves to consider CEverett12, the owner of our CC, The Bushwackers, a candidate for gifts this Christmas. I know he won't ask you for anything for himself (he always puts his members first) but I believe, as I'm sure the rest of our members do, that he is very deserving. Without his dedication and overall devotion to this CC, we would not have made it to the top 10  CC's in WGT. He is always there when members need him. Thank you Santa for considering CEverett12 this holiday season and may you, Mrs. Claus and your elves have a joyous and prosperous New Year.

He currently uses Nike20XI-X (Lvl 48+) golf balls but I'm sure anything in your bag of goodies he would greatly appreciate.

P.S.  Thank you mrcaddie, alcaucin, and you very good friend for your generosity. It is because of people like you that WGT is what it is today.

• diehard4793
    527 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 7:56 AM

Dear Santa

I play daily and would like to have a few more golf balls to use to make my game improve a bit more.  The level 48 Nike would be a great help for this.

Thank You 

• CleanHit72
    475 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 8:14 AM

Dear Santa,

I'll make it quick... a sleeve of  Callaway HEX Chrome+ Balls (Slow Meter) (L34+) would be much appreciated!

Merry Christmas to ALL 

• terranova23
    8 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 9:02 AM

Hi JOHNABEL and STICKY santas!  I sure could use a new driver to better reach par 5s and short par 4s and maybe break par more often.  I was even a Tour Pro for a day - Hah! Kinda like queen for a day, only better!  Well, I still am, but my average isn't.  Thanks for considering me for a new driver.  Do you need a good sob story, cuz I really have one.  I am on disability for multiple psychiatric and physical disabilities, but am really smart.  Thank God for the internet and WGT and people like you who make life worth living!!

• searcher12
    19 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 9:04 AM

Happy Xmas one and all.

Some nice new Golf balls would make me merry.

cheers 

RSS