Mon, Dec 21 2015 9:25 AM (102 replies)
  • Adamenski
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 7:45 AM

a 100 yard wedge... to the 50 yard wedge you sent me last week

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 7:51 AM

Great gesture from ECGA and previous Santas, plus forthcoming ones. Reading some posts as i have asked if i can be an elf, so i will be looking for those who did not get anything, i did so i will give some of it back.

P.S Keep seeing posts from a club, dont see why folks would ask internal, this is where Santa is so really they should ask on here or no chancy of getty IMO. Owner has in print actually asking to post on their club and "we will do our best" 

• LGreen5
    50 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 7:56 AM

Dear Santas at ECGA,

I would greatly appreciate it if you could see your way clear to gift me the MAX Meter iron set at Level 94+. I 'm at the Tour Master level at present and I'm hoping this new club set will help me get to Legend.

Last year I requested the Big Bertha 3 Wood (L 89+), and was lucky enough to have my wish granted. It not only helped me go from Tour Pro to Master; I was able to move up to Tour Master.

So I'm hoping the new set of irons can help catapult me to Legend or possibly Tour Legend.

If you're not able to see your way clear to grant the request, could I have three sleeves of the MAX Slow Meter balls (Hack+). If not these balls then maybe two sleeves of the Nike  RZN Platinum balls at (L 90+).

I've heard that good clubs and balls will improve your game, I know that practice, practice and more practice will also help. 

I'd like to thank you and all the Santa's for your exceptional work, I'm sure it will not go unnoticed by all members of WGT.

Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year,

LGreen5

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 8:22 AM

day 3 - all santa's gather round the hearth - i'm passing out 420 treats - ya'all deserve a nice 'adjustment' - seriously - spark em up - pass em around - ho ho ho - keepin it jolly

nice job claus' 

• samppa454
    308 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 8:28 AM

Hi Santas at ECGA.

Great to see this kind of positive activity on this game site :) I am 

I would be very grateful to get just one of these wishes granted:

Callaway Big Bertha 3 Wood (L89+) which would certainly help me to reach more par5`s in two and making it easier for me to play those long par3`s.

If you can`t grant that wish, could I get one of these instead:

1 sleeve of NIKE RZN Black Balls (L90+)

1 sleeve of NIKE 20XI-X Vapor Balls (L75+)

WGT Going Green (Male)

I wish Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everybody here! :)

Best regards,

samppa454

• Nineiron15
    10 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 8:54 AM

Dear Santa, I would like a driver or a set of irons but what ever you give me will be nice. thank you. NineIron15

• Butchbbay
    948 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 9:23 AM

After ready the negative threads in the "12 Days of Christmas" posts, I actually would feel guilty asking The Santa's for anything at all. I do know that there are members all throughout WGT that need and want better equipment to make their games more enjoyable and to climb up the ranks, so I will forfeit asking on their behalf. Thanks again to all of the Santa's for their generosity this holiday season and may they and their families have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Butch

• Dreamweaver70
    67 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 9:30 AM

Thanks ECGA.

Hoping to find a Nike level 94 putter or sleeve of Nike RZN (Level 90) balls under the tree.  Enjoy the milk and cookies :-)

DW

• RonCarr
    243 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 9:48 AM

....Bump... ♫♫♫♫ HO HO HO ♫♫♫♫

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 10:05 AM

duffer19:

day 3 - all santa's gather round the hearth - i'm passing out 420 treats - ya'all deserve a nice 'adjustment' - seriously - spark em up - pass em around - ho ho ho - keepin it jolly

nice job claus' 

A 420' special cookie recipe ya got there eh? duffer19   :)  , keep the request coming boys & girls, some of the ECGA santa's are busy in their workshops but will be checking this thread throughout the day..

RSS