Tue, Dec 15 2015 10:08 AM

Adamenski:

a 100 yard wedge... to the 50 yard wedge you sent me last week

I sent you that wedge last week adam x

• sherkeyturkey
    31 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 10:24 AM

Dear Santa's

I'm in real need of everyting from a ghost spider lv.35 to the hot x2 9.0 lv. 74(?)driver. and a new country club to call home with great peaple to get back into this game..Thank you all

and Have a very Merry Christmas to you all....sherkey

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 10:27 AM

plays almost everyday nice , here's to some extra yardage off the tee! check under the tree, i'm sure this driver will be funner to play with then the box it came in :)  ..  Merry Christmas ..NIKE Covert 2.0 Driver (L85+)Dear Santa I wont be asking for anything this year , However I would ask you to consider a player NINEIRON15   He plays with starter clubs yet he will not give up , NINEIRON15  wants to be a legend someday maybe even a champion , He has come a long way with those starter clubs , As we all know a driver is very important if you going to reach the green in regulation , NINEIRON15 works hard and plays everyday , he keeps his room clean , He respects the game and his opponent .

NINEIRON15 does not need a fancy dancy driver , anything is better than starter EQ

NINEIRON15 could use a little love from Santa ........................

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Have fun Nineiron15 & Merry Christmas  from the ECGA   ..                 PJ..    

• Nineiron15
    10 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 10:33 AM

THANK YOU SANTA. This will be a XMAS to remember. Thank you Bushwackers and CEverett12. I guess I have to really play now. MERRY XMAS ALL.

• TryPants
    251 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 10:46 AM

Just gonna put this right here..

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 10:50 AM

Rob20000:

Dear Santa,

I would like 4 sleeves of WGT Gl2-S balls please.

Thank you

Merry Cristmas Rob, ya might wanna check your stocking ..   :)   .   

• cej0
    255 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 10:50 AM

Hi Santas!  Thank you for continuing the giving tradition.

I would love to upgrade to the L92 Ghost Spider Putter.  I have been stubbornly trying to win all the credits for upgrades, but I'm finding it slow going lately.  A putter upgrade may just see a few more of those close ones drop.  That would be great!  But that is pretty pricey and most of my money goes to buying balls anyways, so a secondary wish would be for some L71 Nike 20XI balls.

Thanks Again! 

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 11:03 AM

Thank you Santa enigma , you are very kind and I wish you a Merry Christmas  !!

YOU ROCK SANTA !!!

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 11:15 AM

gdog8:

Merry Christmas Gdog!  & Bubbs  :)    ..    PJ                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

bubbsboy:

Great gesture from ECGA and previous Santas, plus forthcoming ones. Reading some posts as i have asked if i can be an elf, so i will be looking for those who did not get anything, i did so i will give some of it back.

P.S Keep seeing posts from a club, dont see why folks would ask internal, this is where Santa is so really they should ask on here or no chancy of getty IMO. Owner has in print actually asking to post on their club and "we will do our best" 

• GJMcCannel
    4 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 11:39 AM

Sherky - check your tree as there's something Santa's put under it! Merry Christmas!

RSS